Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

No doubt future generations will look back on the horror of this time period as one of the ultimate crimes against humanity…so sad…

You’re talking about guns, right?

Cause history is going to judge the F out of you gun nuts who are ok with slaughtering kids with an AR 15.

Chris Rufo thanks his simps for endorsing his pet projects.

idiots 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re talking about guns, right?

Cause history is going to judge the F out of you gun nuts who are ok with slaughtering kids with an AR 15.

Chris Rufo thanks his simps for endorsing his pet projects.

idiots 

Oh, they are nuts alright- severe mental illness…absolutely agree with you on that…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

44 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is so beyond effed up I can’t believe there are people who actually support this type of barbarism on minors…

No doubt future generations will look back on the horror of this time period as one of the ultimate crimes against humanity…so sad…

For like the zillionth time, genital surgery on minors goes against the medical guidelines. Surgery on minors is extremely rare and if it is done, it’s generally top surgery performed after years of gender affirming care. 

Do you guys care at all that you’re being lied to? When you hear these outrageous claims that liberals are trying to chop up kids genitals, doesn’t it seem ludicrous? Do you ever think to look up what the actual medical guidelines are?

Bad faith actors are trying to boil down the entire range of different forms of gender affirming care into surgery and then lying about it. You’re being fooled and playing right into their hands. 

In general, what liberals want for trans kids is that they get age-appropriate medical community approved care from medical professionals with informed consent and parental support. That’s it. This BS about genital surgery is coming from people who seem to be incapable of not thinking about kids’ junk. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

This is so beyond effed up I can’t believe there are people who actually support this type of barbarism on minors…

They will certainly look at it as a time when many people lost their minds. Literally believed that down is up and that somehow the worst thing one can do is hurt someone’s feelings. Worse than committing violent crimes. So much so that it’s more offensive to refer to a deceased killer with the “ wrong pronouns” than it was for them to murder children in cold blood. So dumb it can’t be believed.

• Agree 1

These anti trans laws are all about keeping the religious right and conservatives in general motivated and focused on a cause as a voting block. Gay marriage is settled (a loss for them), Roe has been overturned. Next on the list is the rights of trans people and a nation-wide abortion ban. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They will certainly look at it as a time when many people lost their minds. Literally believed that down is up and that somehow the worst thing one can do is hurt someone’s feelings. Worse than committing violent crimes. So much so that it’s more offensive to refer to a deceased killer with the “ wrong pronouns” than it was for them to murder children in cold blood. So dumb it can’t be believed.

This post is so dumb it can’t be believed.

You live in a fantasy world. Log off the internet, it’s rotted your brains. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

These anti trans laws are all about keeping the religious right and conservatives in general motivated and focused on a cause as a voting block. Gay marriage is settled (a loss for them), Roe has been overturned. Next on the list is the rights of trans people and a nation-wide abortion ban. 

Ridiculous. I’m conservative and not the least bit religious. Don’t care one bit about gay marriage. Heck , I don’t care about trans once they’re adults- but they don’t need or deserve special rights. Biological males have advantages over females and should not compete against them in scholastic / college sports. Parents should have a say but there should be some protection for kids from weirdos too. Children clearly shouldn’t make some decisions or be forced to go along with others. I think the biggest issue with trans though is the athletics. I also don’t agree with a national abortion ban. There are varying opinions on these things even amongst conservatives. The biggest issues are still the economy and foreign policy imo. 

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This post is so dumb it can’t be believed.

You live in a fantasy world. Log off the internet, it’s rotted your brains. 

Maybe you missed it, but it actually happened. The media has stopped talking about it because it blows up their narrative, but it absolutely did. Some of us were paying attention and found it disgusting. 

21 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Maybe you missed it, but it actually happened. The media has stopped talking about it because it blows up their narrative, but it absolutely did. Some of us were paying attention and found it disgusting. 

You are saying that there was a time that people literally believed up was down and that hurting people's feelings was worse than killing people?

Maybe what's really going on here is that you have an absolutely terrible media diet that's caused you to believe incredibly stupid things.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

You are saying that there was a time that people literally believed up was down and that hurting people's feelings was worse than killing people?

Maybe what's really going on here is that you have an absolutely terrible media diet that's caused you to believe incredibly stupid things.

I’m saying that time is now, and it will be looked back on with disdain. Many in society believe that hurting someone’s feelings is the worst thing you can do - along with being “ racist” which to them is just about anything. They feel sympathy for a criminal and think they must be released because of their race. They don’t care that they promptly go and mug someone assault them or even kill someone. There were media members and certain groups that worried about using the right pronouns when referring to the Christian school shooter because she was trans. Those who think men can be women and that whatever you feel is what you are. That’s the time we are in, and what I was referring to. It began with a response to JaCrispy’s post. I’m not talking about some fictitious point in history. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’m saying that time is now, and it will be looked back on with disdain. Many in society believe that hurting someone’s feelings is the worst thing you can do - along with being “ racist” which to them is just about anything. They feel sympathy for a criminal and think they must be released because of their race. They don’t care that they promptly go and mug someone assault them or even kill someone. There were media members and certain groups that worried about using the right pronouns when referring to the Christian school shooter because she was trans. Those who think men can be women and that whatever you feel is what you are. That’s the time we are in, and what I was referring to. It began with a response to JaCrispy’s post. I’m not talking about some fictitious point in history. 

Can you provide evidence of the claim that “Many in society believe that hurting someone’s feelings is the worst thing you can do”?

What percentage of people believe that hurting someone’s feelings is worse than killing them?

Can you provide evidence of the claim that “Many in society believe that hurting someone’s feelings is the worst thing you can do”?

What percentage of people believe that hurting someone’s feelings is worse than killing them?

I don’t need to provide it ..it’s seen every day unless you’re under a rock. Cancel culture, DA’s that don’t prosecute, defunding the Police, “ De- incarceration”. BLM riots. The overall media reaction to the Christian school shooting once they realized the shooter was trans.  The sad and pathetic statement from the White House. An awful state of affairs . I have no idea what percentage but probably most liberals. Of course, being in NY state doesn’t help. Anyway, many have lost sight of down and up, right and wrong. Such outrage over feelings rather than facts. Similar to the Chinese revolution really. It’s not a time that will be looked back on with reverence. 

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I don’t need to provide it ..it’s seen every day unless you’re under a rock. Cancel culture, DA’s that don’t prosecute, defunding the Police, “ De- incarceration”. BLM riots. The overall media reaction to the Christian school shooting once they realized the shooter was trans.  The sad and pathetic statement from the White House. An awful state of affairs . I have no idea what percentage but probably most liberals. Of course, being in NY state doesn’t help. Anyway, many have lost sight of down and up, right and wrong. Such outrage over feelings rather than facts. Similar to the Chinese revolution really. It’s not a time that will be looked back on with reverence. 

Any data at all to back your claim would be helpful. 

Is it 50% of people who thinking hurting feelings is worse than murder? 25%? 5%?

You seem to believe this is obvious so providing hard data on it should be no problem at all. 

Any data at all to back your claim would be helpful. 

Is it 50% of people who thinking hurting feelings is worse than murder? 25%? 5%?

You seem to believe this is obvious so providing hard data on it should be no problem at all. 

It’s obvious if you pay any attention to national media at all. Heck even local news. What percentage of people vote Democrat ? That’s probably close to your number. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s obvious if you pay any attention to national media at all. Heck even local news. What percentage of people vote Democrat ? That’s probably close to your number. 

I’ve never met anyone who believes that insulting someone is worse than murdering them. 

Seems like a very dubious claim to me. 

But you seem so sure! So if you’re a right, it should be no problem at all to provide links to studies or other evidence that supports your claim.

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’ve never met anyone who believes that insulting someone is worse than murdering them. 

Seems like a very dubious claim to me. 

But you seem so sure! So if you’re a right, it should be no problem at all to provide links to studies or other evidence that supports your claim.

No not phrased like that. Not a question on a survey . Just so concerned about certain things that they don’t think about the effects .. even murder. Like worrying about pronouns of a deceased killer with little to no regard for the victims ( they were from a Christian school ) . Like releasing criminals because of their race - while not caring about their victims when they go commit another crime post - release. It’s caring more about the virtue-signal than the consequences. They don’t do studies on these things as they don’t support a liberal narrative. If there is one, they discredit the results. It’s a mindset and it’s pervasive. Not everything revolves around an answer to a survey. Just look at real life , reactions to events. Look at Nike’s reaction to the female athletes upset about trans competition. It’s so dumb it laughable. That’s todays society and it won’t be looked at as a grand time in human history. There’s not much else to be said here as you don’t believe there’s anything wrong with the liberal mindset and how it can be observed in todays society. 

13 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No not phrased like that. Not a question on a survey . Just so concerned about certain things that they don’t think about the effects .. even murder. Like worrying about pronouns of a deceased killer with little to no regard for the victims ( they were from a Christian school ) . Like releasing criminals because of their race - while not caring about their victims when they go commit another crime post - release. It’s caring more about the virtue-signal than the consequences. They don’t do studies on these things as they don’t support a liberal narrative. If there is one, they discredit the results. It’s a mindset and it’s pervasive. Not everything revolves around an answer to a survey. Just look at real life , reactions to events. Look at Nike’s reaction to the female athletes upset about trans competition. It’s so dumb it laughable. That’s todays society and it won’t be looked at as a grand time in human history. There’s not much else to be said here as you don’t believe there’s anything wrong with the liberal mindset and how it can be observed in todays society. 

I phrased it using your exact words. Here, you can see for yourself:

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Literally believed that down is up and that somehow the worst thing one can do is hurt someone’s feelings. Worse than committing violent crimes. 

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Many in society believe that hurting someone’s feelings is the worst thing you can do

57 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I have no idea what percentage but probably most liberals.

So... can you provide any evidence to back these claims? Cite to a study, or a survey, or anything at all? Literally any source?

If I said:

"They will certainly look at it as a time when many people lost their minds. Literally believed that Republicans believed in democracy and weren't all members of the Klan. So much so that it’s more offensive to want kids not to be killed than for everyone to own machine guns. So dumb it can’t be believed."

Would you believe what I said? If you had previously disagreed, would you then change your mind based on my argument? If you asked for evidence to support my claim and I refused to provide it, would you then be convinced I was right?

Or would you just think that I was a partisan hack living in a bubble that prevented me from seeing reality and drove me to believe insane things?

So, I'll ask again: please cite your sources.

Edited by ChiGoose

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I phrased it using your exact words. Here, you can see for yourself:

So... can you provide any evidence to back these claims? Cite to a study, or a survey, or anything at all? Literally any source?

If I said:

"They will certainly look at it as a time when many people lost their minds. Literally believed that Republicans believed in democracy and weren't all members of the Klan. So much so that it’s more offensive to want kids not to be killed than for everyone to own machine guns. So dumb it can’t be believed."

Would you believe what I said? If you had previously disagreed, would you then change your mind based on my argument? If you asked for evidence to support my claim and I refused to provide it, would you then be convinced I was right?

Or would you just think that I was a partisan hack living in a bubble that prevented me from seeing reality and drove me to believe insane things?

So, I'll ask again: please cite your sources.

I cited many examples , you don’t need a survey. The evidence is all around you. They don’t do surveys for such things ; it doesn’t fit the liberal narrative. Believe what you will. The second amendment is a poor comparison , as is your entire flawed example. I don’t care what phrasing you used. Yes I believe you are a partisan hack that subscribes to liberal dogma. That’s not going to change so any further discussion -as I previously stated - is pointless. Btw I’m not trying to persuade you. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

37 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I cited many examples , you don’t need a survey. The evidence is all around you. They don’t do surveys for such things ; it doesn’t fit the liberal narrative. Believe what you will. The second amendment is a poor comparison , as is your entire flawed example. I don’t care what phrasing you used. Yes I believe you are a partisan hack that subscribes to liberal dogma. That’s not going to change so any further discussion -as I previously stated - is pointless. Btw I’m not trying to persuade you. 

Once again, I used your phrasing. 

And you still have yet to cite to a single piece of evidence to support your claim. 

I don’t see how anyone could be persuaded by the weak sauce you’re spewing here. 

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

For like the zillionth time, genital surgery on minors goes against the medical guidelines. Surgery on minors is extremely rare and if it is done, it’s generally top surgery performed after years of gender affirming care. 

Do you guys care at all that you’re being lied to? When you hear these outrageous claims that liberals are trying to chop up kids genitals, doesn’t it seem ludicrous? Do you ever think to look up what the actual medical guidelines are?

Bad faith actors are trying to boil down the entire range of different forms of gender affirming care into surgery and then lying about it. You’re being fooled and playing right into their hands. 

In general, what liberals want for trans kids is that they get age-appropriate medical community approved care from medical professionals with informed consent and parental support. That’s it. This BS about genital surgery is coming from people who seem to be incapable of not thinking about kids’ junk. 

i dunno chi. for something that is logical and all in the rights head the left sure seems to be very adversarial on the topic and when you coincide it with the protests to KEEP age inappropriate books on shelves for minors. demand drag queens read to toddlers. protest and condemn a bill that eliminates sexual/gender subjects in GRADES 3 and less. you have a pretty sick trend of children and gender sex that the left is on.

its really easy to publically say this is not happening its all in the rights head but if it is we fully agree and condemn it as well. 

the left seems to not know that kids grow up. suprisingly when they do. noone has issue with them learning or dancing with drag queens  or whatever. 

so myth or not who is really taking the very demented side on these issues? the ones "making them up" or the ones advocating the myth keeps happening?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i dunno chi. for something that is logical and all in the rights head the left sure seems to be very adversarial on the topic and when you coincide it with the protests to KEEP age inappropriate books on shelves for minors. demand drag queens read to toddlers. protest and condemn a bill that eliminates sexual/gender subjects in GRADES 3 and less. you have a pretty sick trend of children and gender sex that the left is on.

its really easy to publically say this is not happening its all in the rights head but if it is we fully agree and condemn it as well. 

the left seems to not know that kids grow up. suprisingly when they do. noone has issue with them learning or dancing with drag queens  or whatever. 

so myth or not who is really taking the very demented side on these issues? the ones "making them up" or the ones advocating the myth keeps happening?

Do you believe “And Tango Makes Three” is an inappropriate book?

Do you believe that when kids hear a story about two male penguins adopting a baby penguin, they think of sex?

Do you believe “And Tango Makes Three” is an inappropriate book?

Do you believe that when kids hear a story about two male penguins adopting a baby penguin, they think of sex?

no. not at all but your using the lowest common denominator. many parents were reading material they found in their kids library that the board said was inappropriate for the adults at the meeting. so i think we both have to admit that we dont know whats at every district and use the most innocent examples isnt being honest. 

as for the other topics? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffarukus said:

no. not at all but your using the lowest common denominator. many parents were reading material they found in their kids library that the board said was inappropriate for the adults at the meeting. so i think we both have to admit that we dont know whats at every district and use the most innocent examples isnt being honest. 

as for the other topics? 

Is it inappropriate for schools to have books about gay couples? Or slavery? Or minorities?

• Eyeroll 1

Is it inappropriate for schools to have books about gay couples? Or slavery? Or minorities?

depends on the context and age of child. most of those books are called history books and i think your trying to again ferret out the craziest examples.

at the end of the day if two peguins gets washed out with a book on oral sex thats fine with me. it shouldnt be that hard to keep appropriate books on a library shelf yet youll claim the left is defending gay penguins the right will claim oral sex. both are going on. 

other topics?

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

depends on the context and age of child. most of those books are called history books and i think your trying to again ferret out the craziest examples.

at the end of the day if two peguins gets washed out with a book on oral sex thats fine with me. it shouldnt be that hard to keep appropriate books on a library shelf yet youll claim the left is defending gay penguins the right will claim oral sex. both are going on. 

other topics?

Are you in support of the government telling us what is and isn’t appropriate to read under penalty of a criminal charge?

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Are you in support of the government telling us what is and isn’t appropriate to read under penalty of a criminal charge?

i think thats called the fcc. r rated movies should not be in the kids section. you agree?

now your doing what i said. trying to defend somthing we as adults should agree on and not need gov involvement. are we debating a "myth"?

here is NOT two penguins

Edited by Buffarukus

3 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

i think thats called the fcc. r rated movies should not be in the kids section. you agree?

now your doing what i said. trying to defend somthing we as adults should agree on and not need gov involvement. are we debating a "myth"?

here is NOT two penguins

But but but It's not happening!

:lol:

And it would be equally inappropriate if the above cited passages from a book in an elementary school library were graphically describing heterosexual genital touching and oal sex among 4th graders. A point that dishonest posters like @ChiGoose always ignore as well.

To quote the parent in the video..

"Who normalizes sexual behavior among 4th graders? I can tell you who. Pedophiles. "

And who throws in behind pedophiles?

Commies.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It should never happen to a child and it is more than "extremely" rare. I know two children who had it happen to them, one of them at the age of 15. Both sets parents were very supportive of it. Both children were very mentally ill in many ways but it was illegal to stop the parents from allowing this to happen. Lastly both of these kids tried to commit suicide within 18 months after the surgery, that surgery did not help them become what they wanted.

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

In what context is it appropriate to discuss the sex slave trade currently going on now in the world with a 1 st grade class?

And also remember the euphemism "gender affirming care" includes using puberty blockers on children. 

Also notice the game pedo commies like @ChiGoose play...well even if surgery is done its extremely rare and it's top surgery...

As if performing a double mastectomy on a 14 year old isn't disgusting on every level. And it isn't rare.

But sure, we're being lied to and fooled says the commie.

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And also remember the euphemism "gender affirming care" includes using puberty blockers on children. 

Also notice the game pedo commies like @ChiGoose play...well even if surgery is done its extremely rare and it's top surgery...

As if performing a double mastectomy on a 14 year old isn't disgusting on every level. And it isn't rare.

But sure, we're being lied to and fooled says the commie.

Brains don’t stop developing until your 20s yet somehow these kids can make informed decisions on permanent body disfigurement. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Perverts and Pedo adults that get off at the thought that, just maybe, they can get a kid to taste him/herself after planting the idea in their head…think about that for a moment…This is what the modern Democrat Party is pushing…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

here is NOT two penguins

Do you go to jail if your kid sees an R Rated movie? Do you get a criminal record if you don’t follow MPA (not FCC…) guidelines?

27 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Are these books describing graphic sexual relations to 6 year old readers?

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Perverts and Pedo adults that get off at the thought that, just maybe, they can get a kid to taste him/herself after planting the idea in their head…think about that for a moment…This is what the modern Democrat Party is pushing…

I don’t know if you’re all missing the point intentionally or are just so encased in your bubbles that you cannot comprehend any nuance.

The point is that the government should not be censoring books under penalty of a crime. That’s something you would think small government conservatives could get behind. 

School curriculum and library books should be decided at the local level between school administrators, librarians, and parents. At no point should someone be in legal jeopardy because they put a book on a shelf.

It’s pretty ironic that you’re all demonizing liberals for upholding a traditionally conservative value of letting people decide what to read without government interference. 

It’s so nice to see the cult care about what kids are taught at school….

What’s sad is their care only goes so far as they don’t mind kids getting slaughtered at school.

Chris Rufo thanks these idiots for their endless support.

I bet those 9 year old kids in Nashville were looking forward to Easter today… instead; their families are crushed and devastated thanks to insecure MAGA gun nuts.

Yeah - but keep biching about LGTBQ you pathetic simps.

When you start to support gun control I’ll start to care about your FEELINGS about LGTBQ.

Idiots 

fn idiots 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s so nice to see the cult care about what kids are taught at school….

What’s sad is their care only goes so far as they don’t mind kids getting slaughtered at school.

Chris Rufo thanks these idiots for their endless support.

I bet those 9 year old kids in Nashville were looking forward to Easter today… instead; their families are crushed and devastated thanks to insecure MAGA nut jobs.

Yeah - but keep biching about LGTBQ you pathetic simps.

When you start to support gun control I’ll start to care about your FEELINGS about LGTBQ.

Idiots 

fn idiots 

wasn’t it a member of the lgbtq community that killed the kids there?

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And then they'll call YOU a fascist when you provide dozens of receipts showing that it is, IN FACT, happening. 

Think about that for a moment....

We are dealing with pure commie evil.

Do you go to jail if your kid sees an R Rated movie? Do you get a criminal record if you don’t follow MPA (not FCC…) guidelines?

I don’t know if you’re all missing the point intentionally or are just so encased in your bubbles that you cannot comprehend any nuance.

The point is that the government should not be censoring books under penalty of a crime. That’s something you would think small government conservatives could get behind. 

School curriculum and library books should be decided at the local level between school administrators, librarians, and parents. At no point should someone be in legal jeopardy because they put a book on a shelf.

It’s pretty ironic that you’re all demonizing liberals for upholding a traditionally conservative value of letting people decide what to read without government interference. 

you can go to jail if you give a minor pornography. 

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you can go to jail if you give a minor pornography. 

Sure, that’s what we have child endangerment and decency laws for. 

Thank you for pointing out that these book bans are unnecessary.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1