McDermott hammers point about Allen running less and sliding. Says it MUST change next year...

Big Turk

46 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Peacocks are at the top tier of the single worst/most annoying animals list. Had a few living wild in my neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale... they absolutely are awful animals... pretty though 

We had a couple wild ones around the house I grew up in

Insufferable screeching for sure 

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont want him gone. I HOPE he is here for a long time because that means we're winning. Superficially, I really just meant contract-wise.

But... if you've already "fired" your DC and have to take over play-calling as a last resort of accountability, then his seat is warming up. And if we have another typical collapse, Terry wont have much of a choice.

We already made the first step towards the big change.

It makes me so happy that Dr Dork is in meetings with team and can get info reporters cannot.  Reminds me of leroi who used to work in laundry or janitorial services and would get information from trash cans.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

I think Josh is at his best whe he's allowed to play almost without thinking. When he has to think things through, or have specific requests in mind, I think he can second guess himself which impacts his game. I fully appreciate what McDermott is saying, but am concerned it'll impact neagtively on Josh's style of play.

If that is true then he needs to get his offense staff especially OC to understand that and to adjust game accordingly.

2 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

As soon as Josh makes a big play with his legs McD is the 1st one clapping it up on the sideline.

With that being said ideally Josh would run similar to how Mahomes runs but that would require Josh taking the check down more

You want Josh to run like a little girl?

4 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Sure

Give him a POS oline and oh by the way you're going to be the majority of the run game too so basically the entire offense is on your back but you BETTER SLIDE

give me a break w this

Completely agree. Allen was in the pocket when he got hurt. And the OTs are exactly the same as last season. 

McD. Build an acceptable o line to protect your franchise qb.  Tell your nut job oc to draw up some non vanilla runs. Tell your receivers to catch the g damn ball. Josh was our #1 rusher last year and mostly because he had to escape. 

Beane and McD need to do their job better. 🤡 

Edited by Kiva
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Of course not. Im just saying Mahomes most runs when the rushing lanes are there. Im mostly taking about volume of runs not style of run

It was just a joke. See, it's supposed to be at Mahomes' expense . . . 

Edited by Dr. Who
sadly, explaining a joke
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.