The Walls be Closing

Kemp

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Sense, chicken, make someĀ 

not gonna bother to search for your bs post....but didn't you rejoice in how gullible and easy to fool my side is here? Ā that kind of thinking doesn't make sense to me either . I can rationalize it as desperation from a lesser opponent - a hail mary if you will.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

A past asst attorney general and another legal eagle are discussing the chance of moving the trump Ga trial to a fed courtroom as trump desires (also that race will play a huge role in this trial- duh). Ā Moving it would likely be a good outcome for true patriots. Ā trump can't win in the general and then will end up in fed prison without an opportunity to pardon himself.

Do you really expect it to play out that way?Ā  Expect any guilty verdict in any of these cases will be appealed to a higher court.Ā  Perhaps petitioning the Supreme Court to hear the appeal but eventually reaching that group of 9 justices.Ā  What would anyone expect the Supreme Court to do?Ā  Vote 6 to 3.Ā  Then all the shrieking and yelling can commence while wails of Trump got away with it again and calls for stacking the court with liberal justices grow louder.

Ā 

That's the Democrat's plan.Ā  Keep Trump from running in 2024, no care in the world if he does time or not, run another candidate instead of Biden, and demonize the Supreme Court, one of few remaining "Conservative" institutions remaining.Ā  A win, win, win.Ā  Like I told you earlier.Ā  The Democrats are just way too smart and crafty for the Republicans to handle at the moment.Ā  And 3 steps ahead like the analogy of one guy playing Chess against the other playing Checkers. Ā Ā  Ā 

Ā 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

here's the difference between us: Ā I'm all for them investigating Biden and if they find evidence, prosecuting him. Ā I'm not married to a particular politician but to an ideal...I think many here are in the same mindset. Ā Not so much on your side. Ā And yes, we are polarized as a nation.

The House committee has found evidence and testimony to support it.Ā 

Ā 

But nobody should expect the burden of proof is finding aĀ  check written by a Burisma executive for $5M and a deposit ticket with the name Joe Biden on the account depositing the endorsed check with the signature of "Joe Biden" for $5M into his personal checking account.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

not gonna bother to search for your bs post....but didn't you rejoice in how gullible and easy to fool my side is here? Ā that kind of thinking doesn't make sense to me either . I can rationalize it as desperation from a lesser opponent - a hail mary if you will.

Ā 

Ā 

Bawk?Ā 

• Agree 1

Spot on.Ā  it's going to be great watching people slowly wake up now that's it is too late.

Ā 

People like to knowingly say ā€œitā€™s always been this way,ā€ but it really hasnā€™t. Taken together w/the DOJ/FBI role in the Russia hoax, their coverup of Clintonā€™s textbook obstruction of justice rap (if smashing hard drives w/hammers after theyā€™ve been subpoenaed isnā€™t obstruction, the term has no meaning), and the brazen DOJ coverup of the Bidensā€™ brazen, out-in-the-open bribery ring, what weā€™re seeing is the most naked use of power in the political process since the Civil War.

Ā 

The Republicans will do nothing but fundraise off the death of the republic, and theyā€™ll secretly thank the Democrats for taking down Trump & MAGA for them. There really is no coming back from this. Regimes donā€™t resort to these tactics ā€œjust this once,ā€ because once you cross that line you canā€™t risk handing over power to someone who might hold you responsible for it.

Ā 

Weā€™re in a transition phase to a totally different country right now, and what comes out the other end is hard to predict.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Do you really expect it to play out that way?Ā  Expect any guilty verdict in any of these cases will be appealed to a higher court.Ā  Perhaps petitioning the Supreme Court to hear the appeal but eventually reaching that group of 9 justices.Ā  What would anyone expect the Supreme Court to do?Ā  Vote 6 to 3.Ā  Then all the shrieking and yelling can commence while wails of Trump got away with it again and calls for stacking the court with liberal justices grow louder.

Ā 

That's the Democrat's plan.Ā  Keep Trump from running in 2024, no care in the world if he does time or not, run another candidate instead of Biden, and demonize the Supreme Court, one of few remaining "Conservative" institutions remaining.Ā  A win, win, win.Ā  Like I told you earlier.Ā  The Democrats are just way too smart and crafty for the Republicans to handle at the moment.Ā  And 3 steps ahead like the analogy of one guy playing Chess against the other playing Checkers. Ā Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Not my desired plan but a good one. Ā trump is the worst thing to happen to the R's in their history. Ā And they keep getting dumber - both their leaders and followers.

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Ā 

Ā 

Bawk?Ā 

I forgot to add that your entire O line was holding on the play and flags litter the field. Ā The penalty in this case however, is jail. Ā and OMG, you're so f'in clever!

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Ā 

But nobody should expect the burden of proof is finding aĀ  check written by a Burisma executive for $5M and a deposit ticket with the name Joe Biden on the account depositing the endorsed check with the signature of "Joe Biden" for $5M into his personal checking account.Ā 

I'm not at all convinced he did anything illegal but if he did....he's much smarter than trump.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's the Democrat's plan.Ā  Keep Trump from running in 2024 Ā 

Ā 

I always chuckle when I see this, has to be the hundredth time. Ā Who are ā€œthe Democratsā€ who have conspired to keep Trump from running? Ā Merrick Garland? Ā Hillary Clinton? Ā AOC? Ā Did Fani Willis, Jack Smith and Alvin Bragg have a Zoom call last year to plan out the timing of their indictments against Trump?
Ā 

You donā€™t know what the fā€”k youā€™re talking about.Ā 

And, what most Democrats agree on is Trunp as the GOP nominee is PREFERRED over all of the other primary candidates. Ā We would RELISH Trump running and getting drubbed in the general election again.Ā 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The Democrats are just way too smart and crafty for the Republicans to handle at the moment.Ā  And 3 steps ahead like the analogy of one guy playing Chess against the other playing

That's because many of us are ex R's....btw, this whole thing is mesmerizing and I appreciate the opportunity to think out loud, something I can only occasionally do in real life.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Itā€™s not really that complicated, Doc. Ā 
Ā 

People donā€™t trust government and government officials, generally. Ā That pre-dates Trump by decades, and is one of the reasons people supported Trump. Ā 
Ā 

During the Trump years, people who donā€™t trust government were whupped into a frenzy over claims his election was illegitimate, that he needed to be expelled from office over two silly charges that were false and defamatory. Ā  Those people exhibited the same type of paranoia and were as easily manipulated as any we see today into assuming victim status.Ā 
Ā 

During the Trump years, Trump supporters correctly realizedā€”-and this is importantā€”-that democrat voters and leaders did not care one iota about the notion of fair outcomes to legitimate elections, and would support anything necessary to remove the legitimately elected President. Ā 
Ā 

When Biden won the election, and Trump launched his version of stolen elections, suddenly the masses were told that daring to question our elections is unpatriotic, egregious, wrong and cult-like, often by the same people who exhibited unpatriotic, egregious, wrong an cult-like behavior during the 4 years Trump was in office and the year he was running. Ā 
Ā 

I would think Trump supporters fall into a couple categories, generally. Ā  There are those who believe the election was illegitimate, that voter fraud, and political manipulation lead to an unfair outcome in 2020. Ā There are those who do not believe they have seen sufficient evidence of fraud and stolen votes, but believe that there are people and organizations that likely have acted inappropriately/illegally and will vote accordingly. Ā  There are those who donā€™t care, know they canā€™t trust government generally, know what the Dems did in 2015-2023, and will vote for the agenda they support. Ā Finally, there are those who want to move on. Ā 
Ā 

As for the litigation, it will be interesting to see what happens. Ā When viewed as a collective, weā€™ve seen a manufactured allegation of Russian conspiracy/impeachment, a manufactured allegation of wrongdoing involving Ukraine/impeachment, allegations that Trump supported bounties in US Troops, allegations of xenophobia as Trump attempted to secure a border thatā€™s an absolute disaster, a novel attempt to reimagine charges in NYC for a previously deceased investigation, a very difficult to comprehend sudden interest in classified documents where Thunderdome management seemed to be the order of the day for the protected class, a DOJ that selectively leaks to damage one guyā€™s reputation while locked down like Attica for the other, intelligence agents (those one of the highest ranking dem Senators assured the people would find six ways from Sunday to do a person in) interceding to shape an election, and so on.Ā 

The lack of trust in government is well earned, however you view it. Ā One thing is certainā€”itā€™s going to be an interesting next couple years.Ā 

Ā 

I stopped at false and defamatory. Ā Thereā€™s the hoax.Ā 

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Ā 

Maybe if you werenā€™t so into conspiracy theories and laptops and spent more time reading the constitution youā€™d be able to tell us all where it says that a conviction is a predicate to application of the 14th Amendment bar to holding public office. Ā Still ducking that one, arenā€™t you, hoax man?

15 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

I always chuckle when I see this, has to be the hundredth time. Ā Who are ā€œthe Democratsā€ who have conspired to keep Trump from running? Ā Merrick Garland? Ā Hillary Clinton? Ā AOC? Ā Did Fani Willis, Jack Smith and Alvin Bragg have a Zoom call last year to plan out the timing of their indictments against Trump?
Ā 

You donā€™t know what the fā€”k youā€™re talking about.Ā 

And, what most Democrats agree on is Trunp as the GOP nominee is PREFERRED over all of the other primary candidates. Ā We would RELISH Trump running and getting drubbed in the general election again.Ā 

The difference is people feel the DEM failures right now. every day.Ā 

Ā 

but understand why you all work so hard to keep him in the cycle nonstop.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Sad 1

Ā 

Ā 

While it's easy to make light of the situation and sarcasm is justified, the damage the Democrats are doing to our system of justice is a national tragedy.

Ā 

Swift justice is one thing, but predetermined justice is no justice at all.

Ā 

Due process and thorough consideration are the cornerstones of a fair legal system, and their absence will destroy the publicā€™s trust required for our system of justice to operate.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm certainly not suggesting Trump should be held unaccountable for anything he's done in breaking the law.Ā  What I do question is the interpretation and application of the law.Ā  But I'm not going to stress out over that as the courts will sort all of that out over time.

Ā 

But I also believe there's sufficient information and testimony about Biden's bribery operation to warrant further investigation.Ā  And anyone suggesting there's "no evidence" is completely off target in their assessment.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā 

Great! We agree.

Ā 

Clean house - get rid off all these lifers and corrupt politicians in Washington.Ā 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

Ā 

While it's easy to make light of the situation and sarcasm is justified, the damage the Democrats are doing to our system of justice is a national tragedy.

Ā 

Ā 

Due process and thorough consideration are the cornerstones of a fair legal system, and their absence will destroy the publicā€™s trust required for our system of justice to operate.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Lock her up!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Lol
Ā 

You donā€™t think the trumps lackeys were looking for stuff like this whenever he was president

Ā 

Just because Trump is a ***** criminal doesnā€™t mean that everybody else is

Ā 

Yeah it was Trumpā€™s DOJ doing his bidding.

Ā 

Keep being useful, idiot.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Good thing they arenā€™t absent here then!

Ā 

Though you do have to appreciate the spin that applying the law is somehow a violation of law and order.Ā 
Ā 

Anyone who did what Trump did would likely already be behind bars. He will have a chance to defend himself. If he didnā€™t want to be charged with crimes, he should have considered not doing so many crimes.Ā 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Lock Her up

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

Ā 

Way to not answer.

Just the response I would expect from an idiot. Itā€™s actually the most complete answer because there is next to nothing pro American in the Democrat playbook. Perhaps I could come up with something pro American but I doubt it. You run along and cheer for your Dem cult that wants to decide what energy you can use, what you can drive , what appliances you may purchase for your home , what you can eat and ultimately what you can say and think. Sounds amazing.Ā 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Good thing they arenā€™t absent here then!

Ā 

Though you do have to appreciate the spin that applying the law is somehow a violation of law and order.Ā 
Ā 

Anyone who did what Trump did would likely already be behind bars. He will have a chance to defend himself. If he didnā€™t want to be charged with crimes, he should have considered not doing so many crimes.Ā 

Ā 

Let the TDS flow.Ā  Allow it to consume the last vestiges of grey matter....

Ā 

Then circle jerk with your merry band of useful idiots.

Ā 

As I warned JFR though don't get any on ya...

Ā 

Oops...wipe your chin King!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Harder to find anything pro America on it.Ā  The list would be very longĀ 

You could start with the massive investment in American high tech manufacturing under the CHIPSs and Inflation Reduction Acts. You know, the ones being built in primarily red states.Ā 

12 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Just the response I would expect from an idiot. Itā€™s actually the most complete answer because there is next to nothing pro American in the Democrat playbook. Perhaps I could come up with something pro American but I doubt it. You run along and cheer for your Dem cult that wants to decide what energy you can use, what you can drive , what appliances you may purchase for your home , what you can eat and ultimately what you can say and think. Sounds amazing.Ā 

As opposed to the Republicans who want to limit how you can express yourself, what you can read, what you can watch, and so forth.Ā 

• Eyeroll 1

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You are such an idiotĀ 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You could start with the massive investment in American high tech manufacturing under the CHIPSs and Inflation Reduction Acts. You know, the ones being built in primarily red states.Ā 

As opposed to the Republicans who want to limit how you can express yourself, what you can read, what you can watch, and so forth.Ā 

Republicans want to limit how you can express yourself ? What you can read? Watch ? These are complete lies that you utter. You are a simpleton! Not having a book in a school that is readily available on Amazon or a public library is not limiting what you may read or ā€œ banningā€ anything. Not having drag shows involving small children or making someone else address you by ā€œ your pronounsā€ isnā€™t limiting your expression. The stupidity is just incredible.Ā 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hoax. Ā You got nothing. Ā Probably 150 words about how you have nothing in which you attempt to flip the burden of proof but refuse to articulate so much as one example supportive of your supposition. Ā Well done! Ā Hoax.Ā 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are such an idiotĀ 

He took a break from looking at cartoons, mumbling ā€œlock her up,ā€ and declaring all of the allegations against Trump witch hunts to type that. Ā Ā 

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Republicans want to limit how you can express yourself ? What you can read? Watch ? These are complete lies that you utter. You are a simpleton! Not having a book in a school that is readily available on Amazon or a public library is not limiting what you may read or ā€œ banningā€ anything. Not having drag shows involving small children or making someone else address you by ā€œ your pronounsā€ isnā€™t limiting your expression. The stupidity is just incredible.Ā 

Disney says hello. Ā 

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

This isnā€™t predetermined justice. Itā€™s an indictment. In this case they didnā€™t ā€œinvestigate the man to find a crimeā€. They investigated things that happened and claim that those efforts broke the law. Ā The Defendants will have their opportunity. RICO cases are pretty easy to prove.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

48 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Lock her up!

Thatā€™s not predetermined justice. Ā That was a campaign slogan. Ā And (unless my memory is bad) I donā€™t know any investigation made by Trumpā€™s justice department that went after Clinton for her emails ā€” even though the FBI Director had said that there were likely laws that she broke.

Ā 

Ā 

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The Corporate donors are very happy with the return on the investment.Ā Ā 

Ā 

NY is getting a crap load. wasnt aware "red" states were getting more?Ā  any links?Ā  And since most directly goes to companies though direct investment and tax breaks.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Ā 

Ā 

Our resident constitutional ā€œexpertā€ chimes in again. Ā FYI - one of the things you didnā€™t think through in your prior garbage analysis of the Fourteenth Amendment is that a challenge to Trumpā€™s eligibility for elected office based on that text has a decent chance of reaching SCOTUS. Ā And, once it gets to SCOTUS, thereā€™s a certain Chief Justice who would have a very tasty opportunity to bury Trump, unite his political party, and put this BS to rest once and for all. Ā So all these Trumper dopes who think they know a thing or two about the Constitution not only should try to read it (to the extent thatā€™s possible given the high rates of illiteracy in MAGA) and play the long game. Ā That, ladies and gentlemen, is the path to cooking the Trump goose once and for all for establishment Republicans who donā€™t have to answer to the base. Ā 

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Ā 

Ā 

This isnā€™t predetermined justice. Itā€™s an indictment. In this case they didnā€™t ā€œinvestigate the man to find a crimeā€. They investigated things that happened and claim that those efforts broke the law. Ā The Defendants will have their opportunity. RICO cases are pretty easy to prove.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thatā€™s not predetermined justice. Ā That was a campaign slogan. Ā And (unless my memory is bad) I donā€™t know any investigation made by Trumpā€™s justice department that went after Clinton for her emails ā€” even though the FBI Director had said that there were likely laws that she broke.

Ā 

Ā 

Hoax. Ā It was a call to jail a political opponent without due process with which the intended beneficiary (Trump) agreed. Ā 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

your numbers are falling and will crash when they see it's hopeless....

I just had my yearly checkup; my numbers are great.

Ā 

And as much as I joke about it. I highly doubt you all succeed, and we have the cultural revolution like you dream of.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

I just had my yearly checkup; my numbers are great.

Ā 

And as much as I joke about it. I highly doubt you all succeed, and we have the cultural revolution like you dream of.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

yes, let's let evil morons rule the world....hmm. Ā read that book, didn't end well.

• Eyeroll 1