Devin Bush is the linebacker yo replace edmunds

kirkwoodus13

1 minute ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Disappointed we missed out on Lavonte David. They don’t seem to be interested in Bobby Wagner. Which tells me that they plan on starting Bernard or playing a rookie at middle. Neither one are good scenarios. We need a vet playing inside. 

Why?  Tremaine started as a rookie.  with a 2nd year LB next to him.  A rookie would have a 6 year vet next to him in Milano

2 hours ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

What do y’all think. 

That Rachel Bush could stop RBs better and she has good skills deflecting passes thrown her way.

image.png.d58f9c1fe2b252c357fbf747ad13fdaf.png

2 hours ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

I know some here would say this is crazy.. But please remember this guy was the consensus top linebacker in his draft class. He had a great rookie season and then got hurt. A natural leader and great instincts. A change of scenery could do this former first rounder well. Tuff against the run and great blitzer. Sheds blockers way better than Edmunds ever did. What do y’all think. 

He was benched last season and they declined his 5th year option.  Sometimes a player’s name or draft status outweighs his actual talent.  This is one of those times

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Why?  Tremaine started as a rookie.  with a 2nd year LB next to him.  A rookie would have a 6 year vet next to him in Milano

When Tremaine was starting we were still rebuilding. So you could live with some of  the mistakes. QB’s feast on inexperienced LB’s especially in the passing game. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

I know some here would say this is crazy.. But please remember this guy was the consensus top linebacker in his draft class. He had a great rookie season and then got hurt. A natural leader and great instincts. A change of scenery could do this former first rounder well. Tuff against the run and great blitzer. Sheds blockers way better than Edmunds ever did. What do y’all think. 

If the Steelers are letting a LB go, don't take said LB. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

I am glad that you have a rich and interesting dream life.

9 hours ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

7 hours ago, Mark80 said:

I think you mean Devin WHITE.

Yes, the consensus top LB in that draft was Devin White, not Devin Bush.

11 hours ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I haven't heard much good about him since the injury. Watching a little bit of the Steelers he didn't look like he was helping much in any phase of the defense. No thanks.

he has been awful in Pgh.  Outplayed by the backup.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.