Poyer is back! Resigning with Bills

Big Blitz

Stopping by to eat my crow. I was certain Poyer was gone with all of Rachel Bush's theatrics, plus all of the unconfirmed Dolphins tweets and articles that kept finding my feed. Waiting for the numbers to come out. I'm sure Poyer's interview innuendo, Rachel's Twitter posts tagging him in other teams photoshopped jerseys, and Miami's weird fanbase probably jacked up his price significantly more than we planned. Still happy to have him regardless. 

Edited by benderbender

14 minutes ago, nucci said:

or you can't open your front door because 2 feet of snow fell in one hour. or it's 10 degrees outside with 25 mph winds

That’s the time to visit Florida! 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope Drew isnt liking leaking this contract.  I am sure we will see why soon enough

Is there anything more annoying that these football nerds saying the agents name or helped report the story? I know why but do any fans really care?

10 minutes ago, Lost said:

Where do we stand with cap space if Poyer signs for 8 million per year?

They were somewhere around $16M under beforehand.  Without the details,  we can't be sure,  but I'd expect Poyer's first year cap hit to be $4-6M.  So,  probably $10-12M under.  Enough for one more significant signing before moving to the draft,   unless they restructure additional contracts.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Stopping by to eat my crow. I was certain Poyer was gone with all of Rachel Bush's theatrics, plus all of the unconfirmed Dolphins tweets and articles that kept finding my feed. Waiting for the numbers to come out. I'm sure Poyer's interview innuendo, Rachel's Twitter posts tagging him in other teams photoshopped jerseys, and Miami's weird fanbase probably jacked up his price significantly more than we planned. Still happy to have him regardless. 

Do people actually follow her on Twitter? She is so much hotter without hearing her opinions. It’s why her Instagram has 10-1 followers as her Twitter. 

she is wears the hell out of a bathing suit. But she is a lot. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That’s the time to visit Florida! 

Is there anything more annoying that these football nerds saying the agents name or helped report the story? I know why but do any fans really care?

They dont, but other players do.  it is a performance business for agents.  Drew is really good at it, knows when to show the contract knows when not to 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Do people actually follow her on Twitter? She is so much hotter without hearing her opinions. It’s why her Instagram has 10-1 followers as her Twitter. 

she is wears the hell out of a bathing suit. But she is a lot. 

I am blocked from her 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

There's a go fund me page being started for this!

I pray this is a joke. People are such losers if they do this. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

They dont, but other players do.  it is a performance business for agents.  Drew is really good at it, knows when to show the contract knows when not to 

I am blocked from her 

Haha, what did you say?  I went there a few times. But she is hot girl smart - no one ever tells her she is wrong because she’s hot. Also, AB.

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I pray this is a joke. People are such losers if they do this. 

Haha, what did you say?  I went there a few times. But she is hot girl smart - no one ever tells her she is wrong because she’s hot. Also, AB.

Well I told her she was wrong about some football thing,  Auto Block.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am blocked from her 

Agreed.  No details = bad deal from agent’s point of view.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Well I told her she was wrong about some football thing,  Auto Block.

She should block herself and close her yap.  I have wondered whether her big mouth made some potential bidders wonder whether the “candle” that was the beat up old safety with delusions of fiscal grandeur was worth the “game” if the big mouth princess was part of the package. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Love it - my friend used to work at a gamestop and he'd bring home all sorts of cardboard crap

My sister gave me a life-size Josh Allen.  My daughter stands him in a doorway to keep her puppy from escaping down the hall. 

Edited by Shaw66
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.