Poyer is back! Resigning with Bills

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I dont think Poyer is as good as some here think.

BUT Poyer and Hyde together are tops in the league  here is to having them both healthy all year in 2023

Maybe, maybe not, but he was playing lights out until he got injured in week 4 against the Ravens on his game saving int. He had only played 3 games up to that point and already had 4 ints. Didn't get another int the rest of the year and still finished T-11th in the league.

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Name me a better one cause with a healthy Hyde they where already number 2 behind Green Bay of all teams 

https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/analysis/2022-nfl-defensive-secondary-rankings-best-teams/amp/ 

Without digging into it 

mia- Howard, Ramsey, Holland, Jones, Kohou, Elliott, Igbinoghene

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

You continue to show everyone just how little you know about this game. 

Vikings - No Hyde, Poyer or White. That's 3 former All-Pros missing. Plus Elam was out and Edmunds got hurt in the 1st half and didn't return.

Chiefs - No Hyde or White and Poyer was so injured he couldn't fly with the team and had to drive there.

Lions - White's first game back only played 15 snaps. No Hyde or Edmunds and Von Miller tears his ACL in the 2nd quarter.

Bengals- No Hyde or Miller. FS #2 Hamlin - out, FS #3 - Marlowe injured, does not return, onto FS #4. Also no DaQuan Jones. Both Poyer & White played, but severely limited due to injury. 

Remind me again which team held KC to it's 2nd lowest point total out of their 20 games they played this year and their lowest home point total of the year. Since 10/6/19 KC has been held to 20 points or fewer at home only twice.....both those games were against the Bills.

I remember thinking something similar during the season.  These are really hard players to replace, (I include Milano as well) and when you have 2 or 3 of them missing at the same time, it creates weaknesses that can be exploited.  

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Now does Poyer reach out to his old Oregon State teammates Brandin Cooks and Issac Seumalo and do some recruiting? 

Seumalo would make me happy. There needs to be a praying hands emoji.

Edited by Dr. Who
Spelling dyslexia with that fella's name

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

She IMO was the entire driving force here.  will know for sure once the contract is released

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Samuelo would make me happy. There needs to be a praying hands emoji.

How quiet it has been around him is really interesting  I dont think the Bills would double dip at OG i FA never know though I guess.

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Who TF is Julie Poyer and how is she related (if she is) to Poyer or his wife Rachel Bush?

I think she's Jordan's mother.  Forgive me, I forgot that Rachel was Jordan's wife (and she doesn't sound happy that it's not Miami).  Anyway, Julie posts from time to time on the Bills Mafia Babes Facebook page.

Edited by jkeerie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.