Poyer is back! Resigning with Bills

Big Blitz

13 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Rosenhaus assistant? Tried to inflate her husband's worth. Heard this story before 🤔

29 minutes ago, Logic said:

So like....do you think the All-Pro voters were just WRONG in 2021, or....? Or that his 4 INTs, 1 FF, and 8 Passes Defended in 2022 while playing through a bunch of injuries were lucky flukes?

I don't really see how "Jordan Poyer is a very good football player" is even debatable, to be honest.

Bills were 13-1 in games he played last season.... nuff said

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, 97bills said:

That’s what it looks like. And that’s fine our defense can get some stops.. load up on offense in the draft. Help Allen. 

It's not fine. It wasn't fine during the playoff losses. Time doesn't make it fine now. 

Edmunds replacement is critical along with another pass rusher. Miller can't be counted on this season. If the upgrade/addition is "a healthy Hyde," that's not going to cut it. 

25 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I think she's Jordan's mother.  Forgive me, I forgot that Rachel was Jordan's wife (and she doesn't sound happy that it's not Miami).  Anyway, Julie posts from time to time on the Bills Mafia Babes Facebook page.

Heh somehow one way or another, most people don't forget her

43 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

There honestly isn’t a better deeper secondary in football

White, Hyde, Poyer,Elam,Benford, Jackson, Johnson 

This assumes White, Hyde, and Poyer recover from injury. That Elam develops. That Lewis/Benford are able to make a successful position change. That Jackson won't be forced into extended playing time again. 

Lots of questions. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

This assumes White, Hyde, and Poyer recover from injury. That Elam develops. That Lewis/Benford are able to make a successful position change. That Jackson won't be forced into extended playing time again. 

Lots of questions. 

I think we have more questions at backup QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DT and LB. The secondary is our strongest overall unit IMO

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I think we have more questions at backup QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DT and LB. The secondary is our strongest overall unit IMO

I can't say I disagree. This roster is brutal right now. Secondary may indeed be the strongest unit because it actually has warm bodies.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Jordan cant leave her out of his sight that long. Another baller would steal her.

25 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Rumor has it that happens already alot

Unless you guys have solid info, why don't you STFU?  You want someone talking trash on any women in your life - sister, GF, wife, mother - based on rumor and 'cuz you think it's funny to dis on a beautiful woman?  "Oh she's gorgeous, everybody wants a bite o' them peaches, she must be a slut" Bull Crap.

Yeah, there was some admitted stuff, not rumor 5 years ago - that she cheated on Poyer with AB in 2017 before they got married, Poyer was a big party boy and hooked up with a side chick (for which she left him) in 2018 shortly after they married.  I rolled my eyes at the time and said "uh, oh, here come Miko Grimes levels of Drama, where will this end?".  But she was 20 then.  It seems as though with some advice and influence from others on the team - reportedly 'Zo Alexander and Hyde - they both grew up and got it together and have been pretty good spouses to each other and parents to their kid. 

Maybe there's something but it seems like it's been kept quiet and drama-free.  So unless you really know something, why flail around with this?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Beck Water said:

Yes.  Wonder what's going on with Singletary?  Haven't heard a peep.

They might be waiting it out like with Poyer. Looks like a buyer's market at the position. I suspect the interest in Jamaal Williams is true. He brings an element currently lacking the rb room.

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Unless you guys have solid info, why don't you STFU?  You want someone talking trash on any women in your life - sister, GF, wife, mother - based on rumor and 'cuz you think it's funny to dis on a beautiful woman?  "Oh she's gorgeous, everybody wants a bite o' them peaches, she must be a slut" Bull Crap.

Yeah, there was some admitted stuff, not rumor 5 years ago - that she cheated on Poyer with AB in 2017 before they got married, Poyer was a big party boy and hooked up with a side chick (for which she left him) in 2018 shortly after they married.  I rolled my eyes at the time and said "uh, oh, here come Miko Grimes levels of Drama, where will this end?".  But she was 20 then.  It seems as though with some advice and influence from others on the team - reportedly 'Zo Alexander and Hyde - they both grew up and got it together and have been pretty good spouses to each other and parents to their kid. 

Maybe there's something but it seems like it's been kept quiet and drama-free.  So unless you really know something, why flail around with this?

Nah as she says when she attacks others. 1A. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.