S. Diggs Restructures

Chaos

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

It means our owner is very rich, the salary cap isn't very real, and we are going to load up (I hope)

No, it doesn't mean the owner is rich. It means Diggs' contract had some wiggle room and he is a team player.  I hope they can restructure a couple more; maybe Dawkins ,Morse,White,Knox...?

1 minute ago, Herb Nightly said:

No, it doesn't mean the owner is rich. It means Diggs' contract had some wiggle room and he is a team player.  I hope they can restructure a couple more; maybe Dawkins ,Morse,White,Knox...?

You do realize when this happens, the player gets paid in cash$$$$. So yes. It means Terry is throwing $ around

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

10 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

@Reed83HOF I sure would like to know why you put a thumbs down on this thread... This is nothing but good news.

There's always a negative spin for everything Bills related. Do not underestimate our doom and gloomers!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This one was certainly unexpected. Maybe they figure giving him some $$$ will help the rift

Funny how that works, isn’t it?   🤷‍♂️

All part of the playbook, I’m afraid. 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Sounding like it could be an attempt at Bobby Wagner 

Is that just another voice in your head? Does that happen often???    😋

I’ve given up trying to guess what’s next, but the NFL has done an exceptional job of making this virtually a year round sport. 

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

You do realize when this happens, the player gets paid in cash$$$$. So yes. It means Terry is throwing $ around

Yep. Terry signed 2 checks for $32M alone yesterday! And even more today.

While he's at it, can I get like, an easy $500k? No biggie, Ter-Bear. Just write one more quick one.

1 minute ago, london_bills said:

Have we totally ruled out them bring back singletary?

No, but he shouldnt be more than a couple mil

8 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

The "wiggle room" is converting salary to a signing bonus.

In other words, instead of getting it on a game check on a weekly basis, he writes you a check up front.

The owner has to have money to do that. The player loses no money and it converts non guaranteed game salary to guaranteed salary.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

That's exactly what it means. The owner is willing to pay the players right away. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.