Aaron Rodgers talking with the Jets

Matt_In_NH

Guys in that locker room are going to be tired of his schtick before he even gets there, while the guys he had the Jets sign for him are saying, "he's really a good guy, he really is."

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, H2o said:

Guys in that locker room are going to be tired of his schtick before he even gets there, while the guys he had the Jets sign for him are saying, "he's really a good guy, he really is."

i think there's almost zero good will left with his teammates and the fans.  i get winning fixes everything, but man he is making this hard on himself.  

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

i think there's almost zero good will left with his teammates and the fans.  i get winning fixes everything, but man is making his hard on himself.  

Imagine if he doesn't sign and the Jets are forced to start Zach week 1. That would be funny.

Im just waiting for the story to break that Aaron Rodgers was never going to go to the Jets and he really just started his own agency and his first clients are Lazard, Cobb, Lewis and other current or former Packers and he has just been using the allure of himself to get them paid more than they should be by the Jets.  

• Haha (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, Radar said:

His character. Narcissistic tendencies. Not uncommon in his profession but still don't desire them on my team. 

It's crazy what an A**H*** he ended up being after everything Green Bay fans had to go through with Favre(and I myself was a HUGE Farve fan back in the day)at the end....it's gotta sting having Won two Championships with these guys but having the memories tainted by the way they went out and learning how Narcissistic they were both were.  Just a weird dynamic and absolutely insane how similar this Rodgers situation is to the way Favre left.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

He must have slapped or punched a woman or something? Some kind of abuse or broke the law in some way? 

Not a problem for you apparently. We all have our own values and are free to choose them. He's someone I personally would grow very weary of quite quickly. Having said that he's been a great quarterback and will upgrade that position significantly for the Jets.

Edited by Radar

Just now, Radar said:

Not a problem for you apparently. We all have our own values and are free to choose them.

That’s exactly right……..and you don’t like that he has the free flowing spirit he has and I’m sure you didn’t like his stances recently 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

That’s exactly right……..and you don’t like that he has the free flowing spirit he has and I’m sure you didn’t like his stances recently 

Not just recently but yes.

What if all this Rodgers FA shopping list is like “Gone in 60 seconds”. He’s made his demands and it he wants it done today.

OBJ finally signs on the dotted line at 12:01am. But it’s not good enough. Rodgers was explicit it had to be done today. And 12:01 is tomorrow.

Now they’re stuck with Randall Cobb and Nathaniel Hackett.

…and what’s that I hear?….By god!!! That’s Carson Wentz music!!

Edited by Mango
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

He must have slapped or punched a woman or something? Some kind of abuse or broke the law in some way? 

i actually align pretty damn strong with rodgers on... well anything on a personal level, he was right about all the pearl clutching over the flu, DMT spiritual awakening trip in S.America, sign me up. i love his appearances on PMcafee and PMT, funny as hell. but man i gotta say he really looks like a dbag over this whole thing. stringing people around, moving goalposts with i want lazard and cobb and lewis (those last two stillllllll playyyyy? 😨 was there even iphones when they were rookies).  dudes lost the team before a snap, hes going to have to win them back over again.

fun guy to party, shoot the breeze with, would make a nightmare of a coworker (imo)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

i actually align pretty damn strong with rodgers on... well anything on a personal level, he was right about all the pearl clutching over the flu, DMT spiritual awakening trip in S.America, sign me up. i love his appearances on PMcafee and PMT, funny as hell. but man i gotta say he really looks like a dbag over this whole thing. stringing people around, moving goalposts with i want lazard and cobb and lewis (those last two stillllllll playyyyy? 😨 was there even iphones when they were rookies).  dudes lost the team before a snap, hes going to have to win them back over again.

fun guy to party, shoot the breeze with, would make a nightmare of a coworker (imo)

I respect it

• Thank you (+1) 1

It'll be fun after the fact to hear which of these silly Rodgers reports are exaggerated or purely inaccurate. It seems obvious the Packers have had the Jets over a barrel and hard-balling them for compensation.

Edited by Airseven

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

It'll be fun after the fact to hear which of these silly Rodgers reports are exaggerated or purely inaccurate. It seems obvious the Packers have had the Jets over a barrel and been hard-balling them for compensation.

Is it more the Packers or Rodgers 

• Like (+1) 1