Diggs unfollows Buffalo, follows Cowgirls 🤷‍♂️

DaggersEOD

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

There's something amiss with Diggs. When he tried to leave the stadium without even meeting with the team post-game after the Bengals loss, plus the blowup at Allen on the sidelines it was a bad sign that there are some serious issues here. 

IF there is a real issue here and we could get a 1st rounder from Dallas then maybe you make the move. 

Yup and that's one of our captains. Not a good look for him and I'm sure his teammates felt a certain way with his behavior 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

The shrug at end of game against bengals wasn't nothing. He doesn't do that unless something is up. Mahomes already working out on instagram hardcore while Allen is golfing. Diggs is a different breed, he starts working out day after season ends for the next season. 

That's why I keep saying that I think there is more for Allen. 

You look at his physique on this offseason trips verses the competition. 

Burrow was back in the gym weeks ago. 

Paired with what do we even know about whether Allen lifts or not in the offseason. 

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Agreed but you think they enjoyed or respected a Captain and leader bailing on them after that loss? I know I wouldn't 

Not great but it's over and won't have an effect on the team this summer when camp starts

26 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Paired with what do we even know about whether Allen lifts or not in the offseason. 

I started a thread on this exact topic but it got deleted for some reason. 

You're right and I do find it odd that Allen is not training when other top QB' are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Einstein said:

There is proof that something is wrong. Something is off. Something is amiss. 

No one (that i've seen) is saying that he is definitely leaving. Just that something is "off".

Your argument is that this is "not news". But it is. Something is off.

He could play another 10 years with the Bills. But that doesnt change the fact that something is not right at this moment.

Who cares though.  When week 1 rolls around and its his first snap on the field, he will be going 110% and that will remain true for the whole season.  So I don't care if he is grumpy, has bad gas, has a hang nail, or what ever other issue there may be now.  Come week 1, Diggs will be catching passes from his close friend Josh Allen and giving it his all from start to finish for the season.  He is a real one, he gives everything he has to the game and to the team.  That is not even in question.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Yup and that's one of our captains. Not a good look for him and I'm sure his teammates felt a certain way with his behavior 

32 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Agreed but you think they enjoyed or respected a Captain and leader bailing on them after that loss? I know I wouldn't 

No one cared. Especially since it was Diggs and maybe 2 other players that bothered to actually show up ready to play that game. If the players cared so much about Diggs leaving the locker room right away (even tho the game and season were in fact already over), then they should have showed up to the game instead of disrespecting Diggs and the rest of the team with the performance they gave.

It was already a mess by then and everyone was just happy to have it be over and done with.

Moving on to 2023.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Wait...are people flipping on Allen now as if he doesn't do enough in the offseason?  Nobody has put more work and dedication into the offseason's to keep getting better than Allen has.

Lets not forget that Allen played an incredibly emotional and mentally draining season in Buffalo.  That he played through a painful and dangerous injury to his elbow.  And is the most physical QB in the NFL who puts his body through way more hits and abuse than anyone else.  

So I don't think its fair to criticize Allen taking some leisure time to himself this early in the offseason.  In fact, I am glad he is not pushing himself too hard right now, would much rather him get his mind clear, let his body feel good, and then get back to the grind here soon.  

The one thing no one can ever question about Allen is his work ethic or his commitment to be the best version of himself.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Ghs24mike said:

Yeah, it’s not ideal. 

Losing Diggs would hurt, but not sure it would equate a huge step back. 

If we lose Edmunds and Poyer there is significant cap space with other restructures. 

Bring in a top Veteran for 2 years on a reasonable contract (OBJ anyone)

Bring back Beasley and run it with OBJ, Gabe, Shakir, and Beasley. 

Draft a burner in the draft and let’s go 

But it is a tremendous draft class for tight ends which are basically as important as wrs in todays league.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Who cares though.  When week 1 rolls around and its his first snap on the field, he will be going 110% and that will remain true for the whole season.  So I don't care if he is grumpy, has bad gas, has a hang nail, or what ever other issue there may be now.  Come week 1, Diggs will be catching passes from his close friend Josh Allen and giving it his all from start to finish for the season.  He is a real one, he gives everything he has to the game and to the team.  That is not even in question.  

Yeah it's also important to remember things change very quickly in the NFL.    Unhappy now could be ecstatic after 180 yards receiving on opening day.   I wouldn't put it beyond Diggs to  be conspiring ever-so-subtly to incline the Bills to invest offensively this offseason.    Perhaps with Allen having knowledge of that.    I mean........it's "sh!t or get off the OBJ" time, for one thing.  And public free agency negotiations start this Sunday so you know agents for the top UFA's are already well into discussions with teams.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wait...are people flipping on Allen now as if he doesn't do enough in the offseason?  Nobody, and I mean nobody, has put more work and dedication into the offseason's to keep getting better than Allen has.

Lets not forget that Allen played an incredibly emotional and mentally draining season in Buffalo.  That he played through a painful and dangerous injury to his elbow.  And is the most physical QB in the NFL who puts his body through way more hits and abuse than anyone else.  

So I don't think its fair to criticize Allen taking some leisure time to himself this early in the offseason.  In fact, I am glad he is not pushing himself too hard right now, would much rather him get his mind clear, let his body feel good, and then get back to the grind here soon.  

The one thing no one can ever question about Allen is his work ethic or his commitment to be the best version of himself.  

Saw it coming a mile away

This current iteration of spoiled, entitled, demanding Bills fans is getting completely insufferable. Bring back the drought.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I started a thread on this exact topic but it got deleted for some reason. 

You're right and I do find it odd that Allen is not training when other top QB' are.

You’re lucky that thread got deleted.

56 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

B25BDC6D-E811-424B-AE7E-34E88E6AE4F1.thumb.jpeg.648f334fafbe3b8c644012093d484b89.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.