Bills Rank 9th in NFLPA Team Report Card

Coach Tuesday

The NFLPA surveyed players about their level of satisfaction with the team facilities, training staff, weight facilities, travel etc.  The results are interesting:

https://nflpa.com/buffalo-bills-report-card

Overall the players love the Bills' facilities and treatment of their families.  They got a D+ for travel, probably because they're 1 of 6 teams that makes young players room together (LOL).  The low score on food/nutrition is interesting given the discussion in the Combine pressers thread about whether certain players (Dawkins, Davis, Josh) are in peak physical shape.

Anywho, enjoy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The NFLPA surveyed players about their level of satisfaction with the team facilities, training staff, weight facilities, travel etc.  The results are interesting:

https://nflpa.com/buffalo-bills-report-card

Overall the players love the Bills' facilities and treatment of their families.  They got a D+ for travel, probably because they're 1 of 6 teams that makes young players room together (LOL).  The low score on food/nutrition is interesting given the discussion in the Combine pressers thread about whether certain players (Dawkins, Davis, Josh) are in peak physical shape.

Anywho, enjoy.

I heard the Commanders got annihilated by this report.

4 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

I heard the Commanders got annihilated by this report.

Commanders:

Treatment of families: F

Nutrition: D+

Training Room: F-

Locker Room: F-

Training Staff: D

That's... brutal.

Did get an A+ in Strength Staff though.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, eball said:

It says right on the report that the nutrition score is low because the nutritionist splits time between the Bills and Sabres.

Seems kind of petty to not have a nutritionist for each team. It's an extra $70k salary for a $1.4B team.

Overall really good rankings though.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Seems kind of petty to not have a nutritionist for each team. It's an extra $70k salary for a $1.4B team.

Probably more just a matter of not realizing the players want more access.  I bet that gets fixed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

46 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Actually, was watching Forbes Sports yesterday.........and PSE was ranked as the 21st most valuable sports entity on earth with a valuation of $4.46B.........the majority of that is the Bills.    I know the Sabres are unprofitable but the Bills shouldn't have to share any important service with them to save costs on the hockey team.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Maybe 80 total athletes with probably a dozen or so nutrition plans pre defined that covers most of the bases?  I don’t see why multiple team can’t be supported. 

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Actually, was watching Forbes Sports yesterday.........and PSE was ranked as the 21st most valuable sports entity on earth with a valuation of $4.46B.........the majority of that is the Bills.    I know the Sabres are unprofitable but the Bills shouldn't have to share any important service with them to save costs on the hockey team.

Hey now, we all rememeber the Pegula ppt that PSE was supposed to help maintain them a certain lifestyle...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

44 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The Bills are now worth $3.4 billion per Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/teams/buffalo-bills/?sh=485d4271625d

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.