Why is Eric Bieniemy available as an OC?

Virgil

14 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

He's a garbage human with an awful track record and the only reason he for an NFL job is because Andy Reid loves and breeds garbage humans. 

Bienemy: arrested multiple times, grabbed a female parking attendent by the neck, covered up systemic sexual assault by football players in college,  lured teenage high school recruits with drugs and sex. 

Dude is human filth.

So reading between the lines.........you're thinking Ohio State?

• Haha (+1) 3

This was a topic of discussion on the NFL network.  Guys making lateral moves to improve their stock.  Career building technique.  Reid like other head coaches want their guys to grow and get experience so they can be a HC in the future.

• Agree 1

On 2/14/2023 at 6:36 PM, ArtVandalay said:

He's a garbage human with an awful track record and the only reason he for an NFL job is because Andy Reid loves and breeds garbage humans. 

Bienemy: arrested multiple times, grabbed a female parking attendent by the neck, covered up systemic sexual assault by football players in college,  lured teenage high school recruits with drugs and sex. 

Dude is human filth.

I didn’t know any of this until you posted. I looked it up and there was his rap sheet. Now I know why no nfl team wants him as their head coach. Wonder why the media doesn’t report his background?! What other questionable people has Reid mentored?

45 minutes ago, major said:

I didn’t know any of this until you posted. I looked it up and there was his rap sheet. Now I know why no nfl team wants him as their head coach. Wonder why the media doesn’t report his background?! What other questionable people has Reid mentored?

You mean besides his kids?

• Haha (+1) 3

15 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

Moving to Washington would be so stupid...tough division, coach on hot seat, could literally be fired by mid season...likely ownership change...no QB no offense...its a historic dumb move if he does that.

coach could be fired mid-season= best chance EB has of being a HC, even as an interim 

• Agree 1

On 2/14/2023 at 7:36 PM, ArtVandalay said:

Dude is human filth.

Will bet money you voted for someone who is just as garbage. I guarantee you also have rooted for some player who has done worse. 

that said, can anyone point to a guy who has led multiple top 5 units and won multiple SBs as a coordinator and not gotten a head coaching job? Because I honestly can’t. 

14 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You mean besides his kids?

His son was a legit crackhead and was a nfl assistant until he drove drunk. That shows how messed up the nfl hiring process is!

Edited by C.Biscuit97

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

His son was a legit crackhead and was a nfl assistant until he drove drunk. That shows how messed up the nfl hiring process is!

Drug use, addiction, and over-dosing are all tragic issues that could hit any of our families and loved ones.

That said, the issue with the Reids is their cavalier attitude regarding the affect their behavior has on others. It would be one thing if it was contained to only ruining their own lives, but BOTH brothers had car accidents while intoxicated that seriously injured others.

Garret, who OD'ed in an NFL/Eagles facility, had this to say while he was still alive:

The 29-year-old Reid struggled with drug abuse for years and was imprisoned for a 2007 high-speed car crash in which another driver was injured. Police found heroin, which Reid admitted to using, and more than 200 pills in his car. When he surrendered to begin serving his sentence in that case, prison guards found Reid had tried to smuggle prescription pills into jail.

In the midst of his legal troubles in his early 20s, Reid said he "got a thrill" out of being a drug dealer in a lower-income neighborhood just a few miles from his parents' suburban Villanova mansion.

"I liked being the rich kid in that area and having my own high-status life," Reid told a probation officer, according to court testimony in November 2007. "I could go anywhere in the 'hood. They all knew who I was. I enjoyed it. I liked being a drug dealer."

It isnt the drug addiction that I criticize Andy as a parent. It's the entitled attitude his kids have/had about it all.

34 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Will bet money you voted for someone who is just as garbage. I guarantee you also have rooted for some player who has done worse. 

that said, can anyone point to a guy who has led multiple top 5 units and won multiple SBs as a coordinator and not gotten a head coaching job? Because I honestly can’t. 

I love how the topic is “Eric Bieniemy isn’t a good person” and you make it about the poster.

EB thanks you for your service! We’ve all choked a couple of parking lot attendants in our day. Boys will be boys!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

looks like EB is going to be the Commanders new OC.  Perfect place for him considering what he's trying to accomplish.

Defensive HC.  EB will run the O. It's his.

Less than ideal situation on O he's walking into.  PERFECT.  IF he gets this unit to perform...HE DID IT...not ried, not Mahomes.  He succeeds in THIS situation, he'll get his HC shot.

On 2/15/2023 at 8:29 PM, major said:

Really? You don't understand why the media wouldn’t report his background instead of going with the narrative that everyone in the NFL is racist?

Andy’s kids might be worst, but they weren’t going to get HC consideration either.

Edited by uticaclub
  • Like (+1) 1

On 2/14/2023 at 7:36 PM, ArtVandalay said:

Dude is human filth.

Didn’t know any of this! Quite the track record. Reid seems to be an extreme enabler for a lot of terrible people. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.