Unfounded rumor re: Edmunds Contract

jletha

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Best part is OP creating an unfounded rumor and then posting it in a thread called unfounded rumor..

He definitely has the whole Modern Journalism thing down.

Post a rumor on Twitter, News picks it up and reports on the Tweet, Use that News Story on your Tweet to confirm your rumor. Profit.

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

120/6 would be Roquan money. I think that is too much.  120/7 comes in around $17m AAV. If that is well structured and moderate on guaranteed money I could get myself there. 

I'd be totally fine with matching the Roquan deal. Cheap first 2 years, reasonable 3rd year, and then you can get out. The $20M average is just the market we're going to have to get used to as fans.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'd be totally fine with matching the Roquan deal. Cheap first 2 years, reasonable 3rd year, and then you can get out. The $20M average is just the market we're going to have to get used to as fans.

That is the market for elite linebackers. Just not sure Tremaine is that. $18m AAV is my ceiling price and I agree - must be escapable after 3 years if required. 

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

Doesn’t make sense for Tremaine to have waited to sign a contract and risk injury.

If he resigns it is what it is. Would prefer to put all the resources to the offense. Tremaine has played well just not elite, still only 24 tho it feels like he has been a Bill forever

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.