Diggs is Tweeting

Mark92

8 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

Then he needs to deal with it in house rather than blast everyone on Twitter.

Interesting difference from what Josh said earlier - something like everyone being in it together?

He didn’t blast anyone on Twitter. The media was making a huge deal about it. It was nice seeing someone fired up. I don’t blame him for being upset. He wears his heart on his sleeve. I’d rather he show some fire than look like a zombie.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

I agree w/ Diggs 100%. I'm really having a tough time seeing this team ever really contending for a SB as currently constructed. I'm super frustrated, he should be too.

He, Allen & Milano are the only players I give a pass too. They played their guts out. That performance by the coaches & rest of the team was putrid yesterday.

Bates was the only OL who showed up on a bunch of plays

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

More tweeting from Diggs... Likely nothing in it (or likely non football related)... but this website hasn't let that stand in the way of a story:

https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/04/02/stefon-diggs-trade-twitter/

He could've of been referring to DeAndre Hopkins being in Toronto. Speculation is everything nowadays 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

More tweeting from Diggs... Likely nothing in it (or likely non football related)... but this website hasn't let that stand in the way of a story:

https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2023/04/02/stefon-diggs-trade-twitter/

Lmao.

These sites are literally a joke. Diggs begging a team to rescue him is such an idoic take after he just reconstructed his contract. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

Why would he restructure if he's trying to force his way out?  

I'll hold off on worrying until he posts this again on a day that's not April 1st.

Most of the time restructure language is included in the original contract and do not require player approval.

He likely didn’t agree to anything outside of his extension. I’m not claiming this tweet means he’s unhappy. But his restructure isn’t an example of good faith either. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Peter said:

Diggs is getting tiresome. I hope this was April fools or something like that but he has become a distraction.

Diggs is just tweeting.  I don’t think he means anything by it.

He tweeted a Patrick Star (from SpongeBob) meme at 9:12 and then Commeeeeee anddddd Rescue Me like half an hour later.

At a guess he and his daughter/his nephew were watching a SpongeBob movie.  Maybe his celebrity status got him a preview look at “Saving Bikini Bottom: The Sandy Cheeks Movie” which I don’t think has released to ordinary people yet 

On the one hand, Diggs really should be able to live his life and do his thing without everybody overinterpreting everything he says.  I don’t think he’s responsible for trashy websites interpreting his SpongeBob references as trade requests.

On the other hand, since he or his agents really should realize that his every random tweet will be scrutinized and overinterpreted, he should be a bit more mindful.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Diggs is just tweeting.  I don’t think he means anything by it.

He tweeted a Patrick Star (from SpongeBob) meme at 9:12 and then Commeeeeee anddddd Rescue Me like half an hour later.

At a guess he and his daughter/his nephew were watching a SpongeBob movie.  Maybe his celebrity status got him a preview look at “Saving Bikini Bottom: The Sandy Cheeks Movie” which I don’t think has released to ordinary people yet 

On the one hand, Diggs really should be able to live his life and do his thing without everybody overinterpreting everything he says.  I don’t think he’s responsible for trashy websites interpreting his SpongeBob references as trade requests.

On the other hand, since he or his agents really should realize that his every random tweet will be scrutinized and overinterpreted, he should be a bit more mindful.

In truth all he has to say that he's happy in Buffalo and can't wait for another season at Highmark. Then all the deep reading, questioning and second guessing would stop.

Methinks he enjoys the attention.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

In truth all he has to say that he's happy in Buffalo and can't wait for another season at Highmark. Then all the deep reading, questioning and second guessing would stop.

Methinks he enjoys the attention.

To be sure, there has to be an aspect where he must like to stir the pot.

On the other hand, do you seriously think a nice little tweet crafted by his media team would end the speculation?  My guess is it would be scrutinized for signs “methinks the laddie(sic) doth protest too much”.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.