Diggs vs. Josh: Sideline Disagreement?

Nextmanup

3 hours ago, Nelius said:

Diggs has been barking for weeks. Even if he’s the hardest working dude out there there’s tact and a time and place. You don’t continue trying to be more visible about it. Kind of annoying, really, but hopefully annoying is as bad as it gets.

Diggs like Allen needs some ***** help out there, needs to be someone else for Josh to consistently go to when they scheme Diggs away to kill teams. Knox is pretty good but our O-line is so bad Josh needs him to help them out in order to live.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

It was after the incomplete fourth down to Gabe in the end zone. Looked like Diggs may have been open. On the sideline, Allen and a coach are sitting there, and Diggs stands in front of him yelling and gesturing in way to make it seem like he was saying he was wide open. Allen wasn’t looking up. Interaction lasted maybe 10 seconds. 

Thank you!  This is what I was trying to find out!

Just now, Warcodered said:

Diggs like Allen needs some ***** help out there, needs to be someone else for Josh to consistently go to when they scheme Diggs a way to kill teams. Knox is pretty good but our O-line is so bad Josh needs him to help them out in order to live.

I completely agree that they need help and that Diggs has a right to be angry. I think he’s got a shot at the HOF and am a huge fan. I just really haven’t liked some of his attitude and body language lately and I really don’t like this story about him leaving the stadium. Maybe he’s just annoying and nobody takes it that seriously, I can deal with that. 

Diggs is great. He's a competitor and wants to win.  He's fiery.  He's one of the best WRs in the league, but our coaching staff can't find ways to get him the ball.  You watch all these other teams with either #1 WRs or dominant TEs, etc. and you constantly watch them being schemed wide open with play designs.  Daboll did this fairly well.  He was able to design plays to get certain guys the ball, but that didn't happen at all this season. 

Some of it is on Allen.  Some of it is on the line putting Allen under immediate pressure.  A lot of it is on coaching and the lack of creativity.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

Diggs was open.  

Everyone failed today, Josh included. He was missing open receivers and inaccurate 

The o line was dominated

Our d line was dominated

Dorsey, wtf it was snowing and you decided not to run it.  

We were out coached and out classed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.