Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, dgrochester55 said:

I have to disagree.  True, there is an initial intense heartbreak, but at least after that, you could have hope that they are close.    This is bad enough to make you question whether that the ship has sailed with this group and whether or not an overhaul is needed.   

I don't think it's time for a completely new generational model change, but it is probably time for a mid-life facelift.

(Using car terms).

Just now, The Red King said:

Burrow had all day to throw.  Allen was under siege.  Not exactly a level field upon which to judge.

Plus I’d say Dorsey is probably one of the worst coordinators in the league. He’s just lucky he has one of the best all around players QBing his offense. Hackett is obviously one of the coordinators worse than him 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Swap Burrow and Allen and what happens?

Josh could have played perfect today and they would have lost by double digits.

Bills o line and d line got absolutely blown up today.

And this is not even mentioning the coaching difference 

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Talent is an issue and Beane has had some not-so-great picks, but Bills got too good too fast and lost out on some earlier draft picks.  Honestly, I’m hard pressed to nitpick what Beane has done.  Doesn’t mean he is perfect, but he picked Allen and I had little problem with any draft picks that Beane has made.  Argue that Epenesa and Basham were bad 2nd round picks, but they were highly rated and it was LATE 2nd round.  

Oliver and Rouseau were first  round pickswho did nothing today

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2