Tua ruled out vs Buffalo, Skylar Thompson expected to start

Process

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

A playoff game cannot be a trap game. You can be sure it isn't for the players

I wouldn't call it a potential trap game, but I think it would be unwise for the Bills to assume this is now an easy win.  Their defense is still good and they may surprise us with the new look offense geared around whomever they start at QB.   It certainly is not a "bye week" as some have suggested in prior posts.  The Bills don't earn the win just by showing up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Clearly good for the Bills.  Either way I thought they would win.  This makes it highly likely.  

Feel bad for Tua.  Good guy.  It's the right decision- take the off season and get healthy.  Re-evaluate your career.  I am hopeful that he can resume it.

• Like (+1) 1

Good thing, evidently we were scared poopless of Tua

https://finheaven.com/threads/the-fear-of-tua.376754/

I am literally on the Buffalo forums threads right now and they are sweating bullets on whether Tua will be cleared to play this Sunday against the Bills. I mean they are posters openly suggesting that the Bills should intentionally injure Tua to get him out of the game!
Wait you have the better QB and better team then why are they so afraid of Tua?
Maybe they know something that I already know and it is this when Tua is on his A game
he can go toe to toe with Josh and beat the Bills anywhere in extreme heat or a snowstorm.
We have all witnessed a glimpse of Tua's possibility this season.

1. Elite accuracy
2. Ability to read and progress defenses quickly
3. Can throw the deep pass his (Arm ain't that weak as some thought) underrated arm strength
4. Great pocket presence

• Haha (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

This might be a bigger blowout than the Pats playoff game last year.

SHOULD BE.

But we’ve also been known to let some inferior teams hang around for a while. Would be a great game to really get our mojo back on both sides of the ball. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.