Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

The only way this is happening for us in the near future is if Arizona comes off their asking price in the near future. Simple as that.

As it stands right now, looking for a Christian McCaffrey style deal of multiple picks starting with a 2nd plus a complete taking of a 31 year old WR's massive contract - Beane will not and cannot do that.

We got involved a few days ago when the story was that they'd have to take less than what Houston got for Brandon Cooks. Since then there's been nothing and today it's that they're now asking for more than they ever have.

This is why there's been nothing and will continue to be nothing, unless that price changes.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

the report on ESPN said other teams do expect a trade in the near future

You absolutely reek of desperation about this entire thing....

Scrapping to find any random person tweeting about the Bills being involved...then deciding which people tweeting you will believe, now... picking parts of someone's statement and twisting to fit your narrative.

At some point you'll wise up and realize this trade won't happen for us, then you can decide whether to blame Beane or understand we have other ways to improve (draft).

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

that account did have the David Edwards signing before anyone else

Would LOVE this to be true, but I don’t have any faith in this account. 

Let’s be honest, any of us could have called the Edwards signing. He was in town for a visit, not exactly calling a shot out of left field. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, TOboy said:

Let’s be honest, any of us could have called the Edwards signing. He was in town for a visit, not exactly calling a shot out of left field. 

I bet you don't believe in Santa, either.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I just checked one of the Patriots boards, talking about the prospect of Hopkins going to the Bills.

Honestly - it would almost be worth mortgaging much of the future just to see them melt down about it.

Not quite, though. If the Bills pull it off, I hope it's in a reasonable way.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TOboy said:

well, he hasn’t been wrong yet at least. With the Edwards signing he stated the night before it happened he was told we agreed to terms