Roquan $mith agrees to deal with Ravens - highest paid LB in NFL history

Big Blitz

• Big Blitz changed the title to Roquan $mith agrees to deal with Ravens - highest paid LB in NFL history
1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

What is it with the Ravens and players representing themselves?

Lot of money for an off the ball backer. Don't think it means anything good for the Edmunds negotiations. 

But that's Milano's position, not Edmunds'.

1 minute ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Ridiculous contact. I just don't get it the guy has kinda regressed but that was while he was with Chicago. Haven't got to see how he has fit in with Baltimore.

the Ravens defense has been extremely good since they traded for him. 

• Agree 2

Let’s see how the defense holds up in the playoffs against good offenses.  

I don’t care about regular season rankings.  

Play well this post-season and we can entertain this.   If not, what’s the point in continuing to invest in this core of defenders?

• Agree 1

I think Termaine's contract will have to fall somewhere between this and the 85 million CJ Mosely made out with. 

I am interested to see what type of market develops for him, but he's played really well. I think he has moved into that Shaq Leonard-Fred Warner tier of linebacker. 

The other free agents this year are Lavonte David, Devin Bush, Deion Jones, Anthony Walker Jr, Azeez Al-Shaair, Leighton Vander Esch and a bunch of journeyman guys. Edmunds is going to get paid. 

In the draft you have Trenton Simpson at the top and then guys like my two favorites Jack Campbell and Noah Sewell who should be around late first. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.