Roquan $mith agrees to deal with Ravens - highest paid LB in NFL history

Big Blitz

52 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

So you are the expert in these matters and know EXACTLY what you are talking about?

What position do you/did you work in in the NFL to be the expert? Curious.

Yes as a matter of fact I do know exactly what I’m talking about.

My position is Couch GM, I’ve been voted Couch GM of the year (along with Couch OC, and Assistant Couch DC) for about 35 years running now. I’m a perennial All-Pro second guesser and Armchair QB. I’m shocked you haven’t heard of me.

Relax Sparky, it’s a a message board. Feel free to disagree and then when my predictions don’t come true quote it back to me and rub my face in it. That’s the beauty of TBD!

On 1/10/2023 at 10:21 PM, Nextmanup said:

Edmunds can take his $20 million a year K somewhere else!

Beane is too smart for this crap.

Crap!?! What crap are you talking about? I don’t understand why some of you make it seem like you’re taking this potential Edmunds contract extension personal. The same few find someone to be the whipping boy and cling on to it like wet toilet paper on your ass. What did he do to you?  Bang your partner!?!?

I don't know if Tremaine gets paid 18-20 but Matt Milano is playing like he deserves that same amount. Tremaine has definitely earned a substantial raise but I have to bump up / extend Milano according.  With 49 basically playing the strong safety position,  if he gets the new contract love then Milano better get some too.

FWIW Spotrac has lowered Edmunds Market Value to $11M per year on a 4 year contract.

That's down from $14M previously.  Not sure why or if it will get corrected.

I thought the $14M was fair but if Beane could get him for under that.........................do it.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/tremaine-edmunds-25111/market-value/

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

FWIW Spotrac has lowered Edmunds Market Value to $11M per year on a 4 year contract.

I thought the $14M was fair but if Beane could get him for under that.........................do it.

I would love to keep Edmunds at $14m but unless he’s taking a huge hometown discount no way does he sign for that

On 1/11/2023 at 8:26 AM, RunTheBall said:

Been saying this for years - McBeane LOVE them some Edmunds. He’s getting paid, and paid 18+. 

All you capologists have no idea what you are talking about. It’s fantasyland. If they want a guy, they can fit a guy with restructuring and the increased cap from TV and even more so from legalized gambling. The cap is now an excuse to give to fans who are pissed their team let a player they wanted walk.

Ed gets the 5th year so you kick his can down the road like we did Edmunds and see if he produces.

Poyer will stay on a 2 year deal, then we draft O-line, WR and Safeties.

I like & agree with everything you got here👍

Edited by MarkyMannn

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

They don't have the Roquan contract in there yet where they list comparison players

Edited by MarkyMannn

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.