We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dang

Really sounds like they are not playing him for his own safety with that type of response.  I know he hasn't cleared protocol but just feels like that might not have mattered.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

He doesn't play QB.  Doesn't matter

Possibly. He's an excellent RB and the kind of player that has done well against us in a way that could take a lot of pressure off their rookie QB.

But yeah, doesn't matter much.

Ok I’m only going to say this once…

I WAS WRONG about Tua playing for sure on Sunday. I stated many times I believed Miami would put him out there.  I am unable to say “I told you so!”

And may god have mercy on my soul. 

I genuinely feel bad for Tua but am glad to know his well-being is the focus. Great kid with talent… and when the time comes, will have no issues finding good work outside of playing football. 

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

Ok I’m only going to say this once…

I WAS WRONG about Tua playing for sure on Sunday. I stated many times I believed Miami would put him out there.  I am unable to say “I told you so!”

And may god have mercy on my soul. 

I genuinely feel bad for Tua but am glad to know his well-being is the focus. Great kid with talent… and when the time comes, will have no issues finding good work outside of playing football. 

Nice that you admitted this. Now waiting for @GolfandBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.