Week 17 Gameday Thread - Around the NFL

chongli

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

they will be irrelevant when brady leaves after this year. no network will want to touch em with a 10 ft pole

Agreed.  And I think you should have put the Rams at the top of this list.  They will be irrelevant for at least the next four seasons…

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Kenny Pickett looked like Matt Ryan in the Super Bowl taking an absolutely atrocious sack 

The official term is called a “Russell Wilson”.

As pedestrian as these 2 QBs are, I’m convinced there’s not a worse QB in the league than Wilson.

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Every Steelers/Ravens game of the last 15 years has looked exactly like this and it never gets old.

I used to enjoy it more when the game didn’t feature Huntley vs Pickett though. This game is touted as a great defensive struggle, but these are both sad offensive teams. 

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Helping the runner penalty doesn’t exist in the NFL I take it? You don’t get more obvious than Najee Harris lifting a player who was completely stopped in the back of a pile. 

It's apparently not allowed to pull them but you can push them, that seemed like a weird in-between.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It makes it still possible for the Patriots and Dolphins to both miss the playoffs so that'd be nice.

Would like the Ravens to win as it keeps them in the division race and makes their game against Cincinnati more meaningful and potentially helpful to the Bills (if we should happen to lose to the Bengals tomorrow)

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.