ESPN power rankings

Italian Bills

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Usually i avoid to look at the ESPN power rankings, maybe 3/4 times a season , but this time i just wanted to get a look there, thinking that nothing could have been changed since some weeks ago… and what i got ? 

KC 1ST

PHILLY 2ND

BILLS 3RD

May some of you explain me why those f….. Chiefs have to be so much loved by this clowns ? What’s the reason that they are the n. 1 ? 

I really don’t get it.. maybe i’m stupid or blind. 

If Bills go into Cincy(Which everyone is picking Cincy), and win….. I see Buffalo being #1 next week.

My 2¢

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Dallas' have proven to be frauds the last 3 weeks.

It's a crapshoot, but regardless the Bills are the best team in the NFL. 

We can argue about who's the best team in the NFL all we want, but the only thing that matters from here on it is which team goes undefeated in the post-season.  Winning it all makes all the other arguments a moot point.

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Usually i avoid to look at the ESPN power rankings, maybe 3/4 times a season , but this time i just wanted to get a look there, thinking that nothing could have been changed since some weeks ago… and what i got ? 

KC 1ST

PHILLY 2ND

BILLS 3RD

May some of you explain me why those f….. Chiefs have to be so much loved by this clowns ? What’s the reason that they are the n. 1 ? 

I really don’t get it.. maybe i’m stupid or blind. 

They are rated by whose QB does the best commercial on ESPN.

Couldn’t care less about the power rankings. A high ranking means absolutely nothing if we don’t go out there and beat good football teams.  For anyone that cares about us being number one, we need a statement win against Cincy on Monday… and if that doesn’t get us to one, keep winning!  Plain and simple. 

The Bill's defense was designed to work as a compliment to their offense. The theory was that the Bill's offense was/is high powered enough to get a decent lead on their opponents and those opponents would have to open up and pass to get back in the game. The strength of the Bill's defense was their secondary that would in turn give the front seven time to pressure the QB. We were weakened with the loss of Tre White last year and really depleted with the loss of Hyde for the season and Poyer off and on along with others this year.  Edmunds and Milano missed games. Von Miller is out. At the beginning of the year and right about now our defense is at their healthiest. If our offense can get decent leads we should be able to have our defense perform like it was intended to do. 

34 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

If Bills go into Cincy(Which everyone is picking Cincy), and win….. I see Buffalo being #1 next week.

My 2¢

Except Las Vegas.

7 hours ago, Simon said:

I do not think that word means what you think it means. :ph34r:

7 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

You never know, not that there’s anything wrong with that. But it is a power move. 

image.png.d6b16a06ec7e6c88bbd6dc85cac04386.png

"Hold my beer."

I still don't get why people get worked up about this? At this point, you have to just accept Mahomes is the best QB in the league. That will give them the edge in predictions/power rankings any time it's close.

Mahomes: 4,720 passing yards / 37 passing TD's / 11 INT's / 66.9 comp. % / 105.1 passer rating

Allen: 4,029 passing yards / 32 passing TD's / 13 INT's / 63.4 comp. % / 96.1 passer rating

Mahomes: 321 rushing yards / 4 TD's / 0 fumbles lost

Allen: 746 rushing yards / 7 TD's / 2 fumbles lost

So Mahomes is better in every single passing category, Allen is better in rushing. Even adding Allen's rushing stats, Mahomes has more total TD's & less turnovers. Hell, if you combine Allen's rushing & passing yards, he only barely edges out just Mahomes' passing total by 55 yards. 

And all of that is ok! We're not trying to win best overall QB, we're trying to win a SB! We also know when Allen plays at his best, he's as good as anyone in the league including Mahomes. He doesn't play that way as consistently as Mahomes, but he's capable of doing it when it counts. Burrow isn't better than Mahomes, yet the Bengals are 3-0 against them. Brady being the GOAT didn't lead to a SB win every year, nor did peak Peyton Manning guarantee him SB wins. 

8 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Instead i think that all the so called “experts “ will always take them over the Bills. 

You know what ? Obviously i want be the n.1 seed, play them in Buffalo and brutally blow them !

Well, blow em out anyway ! Yes the “experts” will always bow to Pat the rat. The Bills will show them in the end. It’ll just make it that much better when Allen hoists the Lombardi. 

5 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

My 2¢

Agree. If not, they’ll be around 7th. 

8 hours ago, Simon said:

My comment was a joke about how over here, Italian-Americans have a reputation for being a very fiery, excitable and expressive people.

I can identify with 100% of this post. :lol:

I wasn’t mad at all Simon, just wanted to let you know what type of sportsman i am. I think sport filled the 50% of my life … 😄🤦🏽‍♂️

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.