Dolphins at Pats

Greg S

Go Pats. If one of these POS teams has to make the playoffs, then I hope it's the Pats. Their offense is poop. Miami can score. Also keep the Jets out. That defense to play against is a pain in the ass. Allen's two worst games this year came against the Jets.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Success said:

No way.  The Pats offense is bad - but they have one of the best defenses in the league.  And they have the greatest coach ever.

Go Miami.

Over the last few years, the Bills have tortured the Pats. Didn't they have a couple of games where they didn't punt. NE would be the easier opponent then Miami.

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Go Pats. If one of these POS teams has to make the playoffs, then I hope it's the Pats. Their offense is poop. Miami can score. Also keep the Jets out. That defense to play against is a pain in the ass. Allen's two worst games this year came against the Jets.

if Pats beat fins and jets win….thrn week 18 bills beat pats and the fins/ jets winner gets 2nd and WC spot.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'd much rather have Miami play KC in the first round

Same. But I don't want to match up with Miami in the first round either. Bills might have the ability to control this week 18 pending what happens next week in the Bengals game.

20 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Of the three AFC East teams the one that worries me most is Jets. I think Jets loss is the only really legit loss — where Bills was outplayed—the Bills have this year. 

I don't see how the Jets and Dolphins wouldn't be on the same level. It's clear the Pats simply don't have the talent anywhere on either side of the ball to keep it close against the Bills. But the other two teams have talent on one side of the ball each, that has kept both games they have each played against the Bills close. 

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I want the Dolphins to beat the Patriots. I hate the Pats. I hope the Dolphins put that final nail in their coffin this weekend. I'll take a tough game against the Dolphins in the playoffs to enjoy the Pats sitting at home

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I want the Dolphins to beat the Patriots. I hate the Pats. I hope the Dolphins put that final nail in their coffin this weekend. I'll take a tough game against the Dolphins in the playoffs to enjoy the Pats sitting at home

If the Dolphins beat the Pats, and the Jets win their final two games then it's the Jets who are in with the Fins and Pats out.

Order of preference for me:

NE: IMO the weakest of the 3 in both offense and defense. 

Jets: Yes their D is looking good but we can score on them regardless.  Nobody should be worried about their offense with or without Mike White. He's a statue with a death wish.

Miami: Don't want any part of them. They've proven they can run on us and I don't trust Frazier to scheme up anything to slow down Hill and Waddle. True, Tua can implode at any moment but this D has a knack for making mediocre QBs look like Pro Bowlers. Plus they're usually motivated to play us over anyone else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.