NFL Week # 16 - Bills at Bears - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, SirAndrew said:

We’re too sloppy for this point in the season. Josh is a generational talent, but it looks like the rest of the team is still trying to discover who they are. Coaching staff haven’t really determined how/when to use much of their roster. 

this team is unlikely to win a SB with this staff.  Team starting slow every game.  D is particularly awful.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I did criticize Josh on his interception, but I don’t make it a weekly agenda unlike you!  You’re like a broken record!

I missed that piece of criticism!

Considering the talent he has he makes some very simple errors. In the heat of the moment I comment on them. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, par73 said:

All three phases struggling today.

It’s funny, for a top team and (current) number one seed it’s hard to point to something where we are truly elite. Some part of our game that we can count on to just be dominant. 

Maybe vertical passing game? Even that just feels like sometimes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

I swear ……if the score isn’t 21-0 after 1 quarter the kids will do nothing but complain. Let the game play out and allow the coaching staff to adjust……we’re down 1 point in the 2nd quarter…….all isn’t lost Sheesh 🙄 

This is bad so far.  It’s ok for people to complain.  We invest so much on special teams and they’ve been a dumpster fire at every chance today. 

• Agree 1