NFL week #15 - Around the NFL - W/ playoff implications Cincy / Tampa and Chiefs/Texans separated

BuffaloBill

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Jets fans going postal on social media over a Braden Mann tackle two years ago that cost them Trevor Lawrence. 

I forgot all about that…

Imagine this Jets team with T-Law.. sheesh. 

I forgot about that too. Imagine fish with Herbert who they passed on. and jets with Lawrence 

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Let's see.  BB hired these guys.  BB trained these guys.  BB takes the heat for these guy's plays.

Yep - a clusterf on the field goes directly to the coach in charge of it.  Haven't been hearing the term genius being thrown Bellicheat's way a lot lately 

• Thank you (+1) 1

People saying that the Pats play at the end of the Raiders might be the "dumbest play of the year", I'd vote for the "dumbest play in NFL history".  Did those two, TWO Pats players  (who lateralled) BOTH think they were losing that game? and they thought they had to resort to something miraculous on the last play?? 

In the end it couldn't happen to a nicer fan base, team and coach!!  The crushing "get the F outta here" stiff arm on wimpy Mac Jones was the cherry on top of the Sundae!!

23 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

bears game will be tough. Matt Eberflus has confounded us for several years as the DC of the colts. Super defensive coach. I am worried. 

Gotta have the horses if you want to win the Kentucky Derby. He had those horses in Indy.  With the Bears he mostly has horses that would be running at Batavia Downs instead in the trotter races.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.