NFL Week 15 (December 18, 2022) TV announcers (Bills get Kugler/Sanchez/Okmin/Schrager)

chongli

NFL Network Saturday Games:

Indianapolis at Minnesota:

Noah Eagle, Nate Burleson, Lindsay Czarniak, and Tom Pelissero

Baltimore at Cleveland:

Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Steve Wyche, and Stacy Dales

Miami at Buffalo 

Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez, Laura Okmin, and Peter Schrager

Sanchez announces it last Monday on The Herd [at 7:13]:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CBS Sunday:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOX Sunday:

Dallas at Jacksonville

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Erin Andrews, and Tom Rinaldi

New England at Las Vegas

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, and Shannon Spake

Arizona at Denver

Chris Myers, Robert Smith, and Jen Hale

Atlanta at New Orleans

Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth, and Kristina Pink

Philadelphia at Chicago

Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston, and Pam Oliver

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• chongli changed the title to NFL Week 15 (December 18, 2022) TV announcers (including Saturday Miami at Buffalo)
  • chongli changed the title to NFL Week 15 (December 18, 2022) TV announcers (Bills get Kugler/Sanchez/Okmin/Schrager)
2 hours ago, Greg S said:

Didn't notice that. That title is wrong. Game is on Sat 12/17

4 hours ago, mannc said:

I thought the Bills game is on Saturday…was it moved back to Sunday?

As @T&C stated above, the NFL week goes by the date most games are played. For this week, it is Sunday, 12/18. I included announcers for all the Sunday FOX and CBS games in the initial post, as well as the three Saturday NFL Network games.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffalobillswin said:

The NFL really needs to do a reset of how it handles its 4:25 game of the week next year. Way too much Rams and Bucs this year. They should implement some sort of flex system. 

Agreed, way too may Rams and Buccaneers. However, the NFL can flex those games:

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/flexible-scheduling-procedures

"The NFL may also announce games moving to 4:05 p.m. ET and 4:25 p.m. ET."

They chose to not flex them this year since Tampa Bay is still a big draw nationally. I am not so sure about the Rams though, lol.

34 minutes ago, nucci said:

it's incorrect. I would go by the Bills schedule

But this is a thread announcing all the NFL announcers and games on FOX and CBS (and NFL Network this week). I can't be biased toward the Bills in a thread like this, even though I am a Bills fan.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KHAN said:

I really liked Romo at first. But now I hope he never does another Bills game. Anyone else is sweet relief.

Murph and Wood don't sync up to TV here so that's not an option. Although I find them both mindlessly boring.

So if you have a DVR and video is ahead pause till audio catches up. Been doing this for years with SiriusXM OTA n directv dvr. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DrDare said:

Thank you for this. Was looking all over.

Would have rather had Rich Eisen but I guess this is their top team?

Well FOX is producing all three of NFL Network's games on Saturday, but NFL Network wanted to use their own guys when they had them, hence Eisen and Warner for the Baltimore-Clevland game and Burleson for the Colts-Vikings earlier. Noah Eagle (son of Ian Eagle), who is also doing Baltimore-Cleveland, is kind of new and works for FOX, so they are testing him out. Miami-Buffalo got two experienced FOX announcers (Kugler and Sanchez), who NFL Network has also used this season for two out of their three London games, but they are later down FOX's pecking order in announcing crews. FOX saved their best for their own Sunday games, which is to be expected. But you can say Kugler and Sanchez are the best FOX announcers they lend out to NFL Network, so in a way, we got the best FOX lends out. Eisen and Warner are the (pretty much only) NFL Network announcers, but that network does not do a lot of games.

Edited by chongli

Way to spell it out

So in comparing the 3 announcing crews that were scheduled to do the Saturday games, in my mind Eisen and Warner have a bigger game aura around them than Sanchez and the other guy (the Bills Miami game is clearly the top Saturday game). I do like Laura Okmin and Schrags on the sideline though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.