Your Number 1 Seed Buffalo Bills

Process

12 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Well said.

It's weird, TFB, as I believe that Miami is the better of the two teams, but I still respect the Jets maybe more.

I hate...hate our two losses to them, but right now at this point in time I believe the Bills are locking into their late season focus and...as such also at this point in time, and in the overall scheme of things, "the great worry" in the AFC East is not that the Bills have to play the Jets and the Dolphins...

...but that THEY have to play Buffalo.

GO BILLS!

I disagree with on the Jets and Dolphins. I think the Jets are better. Miami's 5 game winning streak came against teams with .282 winning percentage. To their credit they took advantage of that. Starting yesterday and the next 2 weeks at LAC, at BUF they will be exposed as an average team. Tua is better then White but as for the rest of their rosters I think the Jets are better.

Edited by Greg S
  • Like (+1) 1

Chiefs at Denver and at Vegas could be hard games. Last game of the year may be a playoff spot for Raiders who are playing better. They have a run game and dominant WR that can keep Mahommes and Kelce off the field. Raiders also have decent pass rush. 

I think KC drops one more game and the real fight for #1 seed is with the Bengals 

• Like (+1) 1

I say the Chiefs have to be on the lookout against both the Seahawks and the Raiders. The Seahawks may be in a bit of trouble depending on the extent of Walker's injury, but they have a solid team none the less. The Raiders are on a 3 game win streak and Josh Jacobs is the truth. Carr and Devante are starting to look like they did in college as well. The Chiefs COULD get two more L's, though I think they could also roll through everyone. 

The Bengals have the the toughest schedule of the three. All the games you highlighted are possible L's. I'm hoping they catch two though, one to us and then one of their other games. I hope we are as healthy as we have been all season for that week 17 matchup. 

Our schedule is not easy, but we should win all of these games. The one that makes me nervous more than of the others is, of course, at Cincy. We just need to take care of business the rest of the way. Do whatever it takes to win, I don't care. Run the ball, pass the ball, ride off of the defense, whatever. Having the Playoffs run through Buffalo, as well as that week off, would be HUGE and a distinct advantage for us. 

• Like (+1) 1

Any chance Russ goes in the wayback machine for one of the Chiefs game?  No?.. oh, ok.

Seahawks game is tough, but man that Chiefs schedule is cake.

Raiders game final weekend is sneaky..  Raiders will be 10-6 if they win their next four games.  Next four games.. Rams, Pats, Steelers, Niners...

Edited by SCBills

We had a saying where I worked some years ago, it was a small company and every employee really did make a difference, it was this,

“Focus, or Fuh k us” 

GO BILLS!!!

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I disagree with on the Jets and Dolphins. I think the Jets are better. Miami's 5 game winning streak came against teams with .282 winning percentage. To their credit they took advantage of that. Starting yesterday and the next 2 weeks at LAC, at BUF they will be exposed as an average team. Tua is better then White but as for the rest of their rosters I think the Jets are better.

Also well said, and no real argument from me.  That's where my respect for them comes from.

Man, Greg...I just think the Jets have a nastiness about them that Miami doesn't have or can't muster, record compared between the two be damned.

• Like (+1) 1

In a strange twist, the 1 seed is likely to come down to @ Bengals. Just as it ( possibly) did with the Chiefs. This is not going to be a slam dunk for the Bills and may be the only game on their schedule that they’ll be an underdog. The Bengals can giveth and taketh away. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

In a strange twist, the 1 seed is likely to come down to @ Bengals. Just as it ( possibly) did with the Chiefs. This is not going to be a slam dunk for the Bills and may be the only game on their schedule that they’ll be an underdog. The Bengals can giveth and taketh away. 

That will be a tough game for sure. People don't talk about Burrow as much as they do Mahomes and Allen. He is proving himself to be in that class. I think these 3 are the top QB's in the NFL. I would put Herbert at 4.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

Right now, we just have to keep winning.  If the Chiefs and Bengals find a way to lose one more themselves, we get a little cushion.  Either way, we have to win the next two division games.

I think we need to win out for home field.  KC I think, or at least should run the table.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.