Your Number 1 Seed Buffalo Bills

Process

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Yep

The Browns and Lions just steamrolled teams. Those were 'poor wins' by the Bills just a few days ago.

There are no easy wins in this league.

The Lions are a pretty solid team rn now that they got their defense semi figured out. I’m rooting for them to get back in it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

Very productive week!!
(minus the Br🙄nc🙄s)

But the Bills still have the Jets, Dolphins, and Bengals and the Chiefs will not lose again. Bills have control for now, but this is still a steep uphill battle.

Edited by Airseven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Very productive week!!
(minus the Br🙄nc🙄s)

But the Bills still have the Jets, Dolphins, and Bengals and the Chiefs will not lose again. Bills have control for now, but this is still a steep uphill battle.

yep - probably have to win out but you never know.  Maybe the Chiefs will have their own “Remember the Jags!” moment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I sort of can't believe it actually all happened!

Once Jimmy G went out with injury, I assumed Dolphins victory.

I also assumed Mahomes would do Mahomes things and the Chiefs would win late.

Here we sit -- after all the injuries, the Josh Allen UCL drama, the epic snowstorm, the brutal three game road stretch in 12 days -- number one seed in the AFC, with five winnable games in front of us. 

What a day to be a Bills fan!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

at this moment the Bills control their destiny. That's a great place to be as compared to where we were before today.

One game at a time. Get healthy and  Peak at the opportune time. To heck with what any other team will do. Home Field advantage or BUST Just Do It Men.

GO BILLS

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Bills Bengals Monday Night game will be huge esp if they are still 1 game behind Buffalo 

Agree. I have a feeling it's gonna be huge no matter what.

I think the best 3 AFC teams are Bengals, Bills, and Chiefs. No particular order and the separation between the 3 are razor thin. A number one seed with a buy and home field advantage is a very big edge. 

22 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Lions are a pretty solid team rn now that they got their defense semi figured out. I’m rooting for them to get back in it 

I like them. They are really fun to watch on offense. That offensive coordinator looks to be quite special. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

No, now Miami can. It's made our path in division harder 

If you think Tua is anywhere near Mahomes than I don’t know what to tell you. I get what you are trying to say but there is more to it than dumping it off to Hill and Waddle. Miami is proving that. Tua just isn’t the guy, he is an average QB with great weapons around him. Miami also has a below average defense. They might win 10 games this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boater said:

The Bills need to win out. Must win out.

Reason: KC has a cake schedule with no losses ahead of them.

Raiders could beat them…they seem to be peaking at the right time and played them tough last time.  Seahawks would be an underdog but they’re not the easiest out either.  

I have no faith in Denver figuring their offense out lol but on paper they should have the talent to steal one.  Texans have 0 chance 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.