JA - 5-1 against BB and the Pats in the past three years

BillsFan619

Pretty incredible considering the 20 years prior to the past three years.

During this stretch, he has 15 TDs to one INT. There’s been two no punt games. There’s been a perfect offensive game. And, they’ve won three in a row at Gillette Stadium.

Kyle Brandt said it best when he mentioned that BB has never had a great quarterback to go against in his division and now he does. Crazy that he really hasn’t had an answer for JA in the past three years. Even in the game that the Pats won, it wasn’t BB neutralizing JA it was the weather conditions. People just don’t typically do this to BB. I know a lot of this is Tom Brady related, but did Peyton Manning even have this good of a stretch against BB?

Enjoy this three minute video of JA shredding the Pats over the last few games. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

After the Brady years, I really didn't want it to be some sort of "now it's a competitive rivalry" thing, with a lot of back & forth.  The only way the universe will make sense is at least another decade of lopsided victories against them.

So far, so good.  I don't even mind the one loss last year, because it gives me the "well, you need a hurricane to beat us" line.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm still amazed that Belichick went to the Bills locker room last year and sought out Josh so he could speak to him personally. This is the man who hates to even shake hands with the other coach after a loss, but he's also the man who knows everything about the history of football and loves to talk on those shows celebrating players of the past.

I really think one day when he's long retired Belichick will be asked about the best players he's ever had to scheme for and Josh Allen will be his first answer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.