Micah Hyde leaves the door open to returning this season, per Joe Buscaglia

Logic

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The team just announced they're wearing all blue this Sunday. That's my guess considering he is a team photographer. Fun to speculate though.

You think croom is talking about the uniform color with his initial tweet?  😳 sure hope not. Would be a bummer

2 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

You think a photographer has some insider info about Hyde? lol

considering he is friends with many of the players and not just a photographer, yes I personally think he has access to insider info...since he IS an insider.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You think croom is talking about the uniform color with his initial tweet?  😳 sure hope not. Would be a bummer

No…. I mean I would doubt it. He may have … overheard something given his connection to the team. Doesn’t strike me as a Uni thing. Doesn’t mean it’s pertaining to Hyde but we’ll see 

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well that would be up to the medical staff to clear him, not McDermott.  Most players this time of year aren't fully healthy but are still playing.

f0033e46-7ad8-428f-a7fc-ee3f1476adc4_tex

One of the best sports quotes of all time that I use weekly. 

6 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

You think a photographer has some insider info about Hyde? lol

I would hope that whatever info he is talking about has nothing to do with uniform color. 

Yes, I think he’s a credible source.  He knows the players.  The players like him.  He could’ve heard something through the grapevine. Is it about Hyde?  I have no clue.  But, yes, I think it COULD be true. 

I think there’s a better chance that he’s right about something blowing in the wind than him not being a credible source. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

considering he is friends with many of the players and not just a photographer, yes I personally think he has access to insider info...since he IS an insider.

You think he would jeopardize his career for a some Twitter fame?   Bills do an exceptional job keeping information under wraps.  

If it's related to Hyde I would think initial step/announcement would be taking him off IR (which would be exciting enough) - nothing related to actual playing.  I've thought all along if he did come back it would be to suit up for the SB (even if extrememly limited actual playing role - think Stamkos).  Taking him off IR with potential to suit up for SB also gives team (even more) extra incentive to get there