Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

5 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Nah.

Here’s the deal.

It’s tough enough wading through all the ***** I do on Twitter.

I’ve been on here for a long time (but not so much of late), and have occasionally been asked to share some insight.

Here, given how much of time passed from last season, I thought I’d share something about something you folks might be interested in that I’ve come across but really doesn’t impact THIS season.

So I shared and found out that this is board is a lot like the experience of engaging with all the ***** on Twitter.

So call me thin-skinned, call me a ***** #######, or tell me that I suck, or don’t know anything, I’ll be fine with it, because it’s all been directed at me on the Twitter.

Thing is, I don’t need to go through it twice. 

So this IS my last post.

See ya.

I for on appreciate you telling us about Josh putting his foot down. I had not known that before.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I for on appreciate you telling us about Josh putting his foot down. I had not known that before.

But what does Josh “putting his foot down” even mean, in relation to the purported vax issues, and how was that impacting their play on the field at that point?  Did Josh have some dramatic speech that the team rallied around?

• Like (+1) 2

I get it that many posters may think they have the answers to everything, but the one thing that is clearly true is that we have very few (maybe no) posters that have real insider information.  What this board does have is a large number of users that are very loyal and passionate fans of the Buffalo Bills.  That is what almost all of us that post and read the posts on this board have in common.  For this reason,  I would encourage Mr. Wawrow to continue with his posting on this forum rather than Twitter, where the audience is not necessarily made up of dedicated fans of the Bills.  I do understand that there are posters that are uncivil towards you and other posters, and I do not condone or personally have any control over that, but what we do need is real insight, and even tidbits, about what may be going on with the Bills, the players, the coaches, the front office and the owners.

Please do not penalize the majority of posters on this board that appreciate any information regarding the team that is shared by posters with real knowledge.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Nah.

Here’s the deal.

It’s tough enough wading through all the ***** I do on Twitter.

I’ve been on here for a long time (but not so much of late), and have occasionally been asked to share some insight.

Here, given how much of time passed from last season, I thought I’d share something about something you folks might be interested in that I’ve come across but really doesn’t impact THIS season.

So I shared and found out that this is board is a lot like the experience of engaging with all the ***** on Twitter.

So call me thin-skinned, call me a ***** #######, or tell me that I suck, or don’t know anything, I’ll be fine with it, because it’s all been directed at me on the Twitter.

Thing is, I don’t need to go through it twice. 

So this IS my last post.

See ya.

Theres nothing this guy knows that a dozen other Bills related reporters wouldnt know first, so Im not going to hold my breath over whatever it is you're claiming to know.  Its obvious the players dont like JW, seriously watch their demeanor as he Doug Whaleys his way through an unclear question.  He'll claim he asks the hard questions, but he asks the dumb questions. Things that no player/coach is going to take the bait on, or that ends with them saying something along the lines of "Im not understanding the question."

Also the teenage girl antics of - fine, then I'll just leave you'll be better off without me - is so eye roll.  Dress professionally. The kid in class with his hand in the air and doesnt know what he wants to ask. The people falling for your bit either arent familiar with your schtick, or think you have some insider info, that you've never delivered before.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDIT: hop on twitter after this post and lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, john wawrow said:

Was, I. goatski 

Every week?

Is that a fact or something you pulled out of your behind?

Prove it with how many questions I asked about vaxxing.

Or how about this, I’ll give you the over-under of 10.

And I maintain that the slump last season directly coincided with a vaxxing debate that continued on in the room until Allen finally out his foot down during the Tampa Bay halftime, which coincidentally led to the Bills finally getting back on track.

If you have proof it didn’t happen, please come ahead with it?

You won’t and simply provide something to move this conversation sideways or nowhere.

Good luck with that.

Didn't pull it out of my behind. Last time I got into a back-and-forth on here with you was because of that. It was a number of PCs in a row, but I'll bet the under.

I'd love to read that story. If you have proof it happened, please come ahead with it?

Halftime at Tampa was definitely a big moment for the team.

3 hours ago, boyst said:

Not sure if you know who John is. If you've read anything Bills. You've read him. He's the AP reporter for WNY sports. Great dude...But he's Canadian. 😝

I'm not saying you need to kiss the guys ring. I'm not saying he's right 100% of the time on his views but what he is sharing is not a view. 

This guy is paid to write about the bills. Has players on speed dial. Is connected to every sports coverage personality in WNY and beyond. If he is saying things openly, in the public that's pretty remarkable 

When the vaxx issues were going on he asked the players directly about it multiple times and they denied what he was claiming. It became very annoying. He didn't get his story, but continues to claim it was valid. No one needs to simply accept his claims. If he had a story with valid sources and wrote about it, then that's acceptable for sure.

• Agree 3

Way to go people. Another person with insider info on the board gone. Lori, Tim Graham, JW. 

maybe the insiders just realize that Bills Mafia ain’t everything it’s cracked up to be. Bunch of know it alls that actually don’t have any information at all of what happens at OBD, but want to question people that actually have access in the building. I swear if Beane was here there would be people refusing to listen to his thoughts on things. 

way to go. Made this place a better day today 

• Like (+1) 7

8 hours ago, mrags said:

Finding one good RB is a lot asker and cheaper than finding multiple OLmen just saying 

It is. I just don’t believe one good RB can overcome how poor the interior Oline is at getting push on inside runs. That said, I’d certainly prefer that they grab an offensive lineman or two in the first two rounds instead of a DE. A battering ram of a RB wouldn’t hurt in their committee approach either. 

4 hours ago, mrags said:

Way to go people. Another person with insider info on the board gone. Lori, Tim Graham, JW. 

maybe the insiders just realize that Bills Mafia ain’t everything it’s cracked up to be. Bunch of know it alls that actually don’t have any information at all of what happens at OBD, but want to question people that actually have access in the building. I swear if Beane was here there would be people refusing to listen to his thoughts on things. 

Lol it'll be ok I promise.

This isn’t an airport. You don’t have to announce your departure.

That being said, this board has had access to a number of legitimate Bills insiders and have chased off every one of them because a number of idiots on here have no way to frame a question without being inflammatory or aggressive or take advantage of the access to take personal shots in order to make themselves feel better.

Frankly I wouldn’t bother with this place either if I were connected with the Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, mrags said:

jw does this exact same dramatic ***** on this board and the hockey one all the time lol

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

in your imagination, just because you kept bringing up the topic….it was therefore a massive issue in the room? 

Do you and these others really need to be educated on how reporting works? It's an intelligence game. If you don't think there weren't players, coaches, or other staffers sharing their feelings privately about what was causing the Bills' funk, then that's fine, lots of delusional people roaming the states right now. It's a symbiotic relationship...now you could argue that taking that inside info & thrusting it out in the open in pressers may have added stress to the situation, maybe even bringing it to a head, and I could listen to that. But perhaps it also had the desired effect, if they decided to put it all out in the open down in Tampa and set aside their differences for the betterment of the team.

But it would be career suicide for a reporter to conjure up a false narrative for personal gain, and would leave the reporter open to possible ramifications from the team themselves. Does it ever happen? Probably, but I really don't think the potential gain for JW would be worth the risk.

Edited by pocoboy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Einstein said:

Josh speaking to the team at halftime of the Bucs game was mentioned last season....at the time it was talked about as regarding on field performance relating to football and their standard. It was Josh taking command of the team.  

5 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

It is. I just don’t believe one good RB can overcome how poor the interior Oline is at getting push on inside runs. That said, I’d certainly prefer that they grab an offensive lineman or two in the first two rounds instead of a DE. A battering ram of a RB wouldn’t hurt in their committee approach either. 

I have serious doubt they will draft any offensive talent in early rounds at all this year. Maybe ever. But we will need a replacement for Poyer and Hyde next year. Probably Edmunds and Oliver as well. And looks like they whiffed on AJ Epenesa so they will probably replace him too. 

6 hours ago, mrags said:

lmao, no one misses Tim Graham 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1