Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever nuggets of info are dropped, then watching TBD do what it does ... speculate, guess, theorize, hypothesize ... and then wait for the inevitable people who *know* - you know ... all of the doctors, lawyers, constitution experts, crime scene investigators, marriage counselors, etc., who stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

TBD in a nutshell. 

Some of us are nuts even

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

You are appreciated here by a majority of the posters, aholes on this board has CHASEd off many fine posters and reporters. Know that most of us hope you reconsider

Indeed. I always appreciate your posts.

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

When the vaxx issues were going on he asked the players directly about it multiple times and they denied what he was claiming. It became very annoying. He didn't get his story, but continues to claim it was valid. No one needs to simply accept his claims. If he had a story with valid sources and wrote about it, then that's acceptable for sure.

Glad to know what you consider acceptable.

I know during your time in the locker room, you've ... oh, wait.

No one needs to simply accept anyone's claims. But Wawrow has a ton more access than you or I and if he says it's true, that carries weight. 

Players do tend to deny problems in the locker room, especially on the record. Off the record we'll never know what they say. But John very well may.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

It was publicly talked about last season/ in the off-season 

I'm here every day and this is the first I'm hearing of it.  A google search turned up nothing.  You got any of that proof?

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

What the heck is the “barstool speculation” with Allen?

More secret concussion theory from a media outlet that should stick to ***** pizza reviews and "Smokeshow" of the week type coverage.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

So this "bad news" only impacts Allen in the 2nd half?  Because in the last 3 games Allen has been outstanding in the first half.

Losing focus when it appears a task that is keeping your mind off your problem is seemingly in hand?   Yeah,  that remains consistent with someone having a burden on their mind.       

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, muppy said:

YEP.   I think he thought he was throwing us some insider bills info.  And he wasn't given preferential treatment even though an AP reporter?

**shrugs*** I don't partake in twitter except for what I read here.  so I hope he'll come back    I think the thread itself had some great discussion beyond just the OP and tweet. 

m

i don't think this should/would keep him away.  the discussion wasn't that outrageous, but who knows.  people have limits.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

I can say I have talked to Lori, TG, and JW personally on multiple occasions, messaged them on others, with questions about the team or about how something and how it works and they have been plenty helpful. I’m sore I’m not the only one. 

The good news…you can still private message your best buds for all that inside info that never got posted here anyways. 

26 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

They used to. 

11 minutes ago, teef said:

i don't think this should/would keep him away.  the discussion wasn't that outrageous, but who knows.  people have limits.

hers is the problem with guys like TG and John..they come on a message board, and Twitter, and offer most  times OPINIONS..not facts, but opinions. But in the old world of media, they were never directly confronted with  opposing views, again, to their OPINIONS . They grew used to never being challenged in the pre-socials days . When they get challenged here and on Twitter, they take offence to it, regular poster like me and you take it like normal. 

They expect folks like us to take their opinions as some kind of inside baseball gospel, and when ya don't,  they take their ball and go home.

I don't think anyone of them have  ever posted anything here that was news breaking..i may be wrong, but i doubt it. If you like John and TG and Lori, follow on Twitter, blow smoke up their behind so you will not be blocked in you disagree with them, and get their insight there.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

hers is the problem with guys like TG and John..they come on a message board, and Twitter, and offer most  times OPINIONS..not facts, but opinions. But in the old world of media, they were never directly confronted with  opposing views, again, to their OPINIONS . They grew used to never being challenged in the pre-socials days . When they get challenged here and on Twitter, they take offence to it, regular poster like me and you take it like normal. 

They expect folks like us to take their opinions as some kind of inside baseball gospel, and when ya don't,  they take their ball and go home.

I don't think anyone of them have  ever posted anything here that was news breaking..i may be wrong, but i doubt it. If you like John and TG and Lori, follow on Twitter, blow smoke up their behind so you will not be blocked in you disagree with them, and get their insight there.

yeah.  i really can't imagine this being good business for them.  it's ok to be challenged as long as it's somewhat civil, and this thread seemed fairly civil, ( i know there was some back and forth, but it didn't strike me as bad).  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

10 hours ago, john wawrow said:

Nah.

Here’s the deal.

It’s tough enough wading through all the ***** I do on Twitter.

I’ve been on here for a long time (but not so much of late), and have occasionally been asked to share some insight.

Here, given how much of time passed from last season, I thought I’d share something about something you folks might be interested in that I’ve come across but really doesn’t impact THIS season.

So I shared and found out that this is board is a lot like the experience of engaging with all the ***** on Twitter.

So call me thin-skinned, call me a ***** #######, or tell me that I suck, or don’t know anything, I’ll be fine with it, because it’s all been directed at me on the Twitter.

Thing is, I don’t need to go through it twice. 

So this IS my last post.

See ya.

JW has just been coming here to get props.........under the very false pretense that he can share inside info with us..........which he obviously can't.   Not under this Bills regime.

He doesn't want to otherwise interact with the TSW community unless it's on the terms that he's an insider.

Tweeting something stupid that he knew he couldn't go anywhere with was as good a time as any to make a dramatic exit while some poor fools were still believing he was going to break news just for them.

Gotta' say though.........that dramatic "woe is me" exit made TG's look downright dignified.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 7

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The reason I've always liked jw is that he (to my knowledge) has never been one to block people or to figuratively cross his arms, stick out his bottom lip and stomp his feet when confronted or challenged.  We've seen him get challenged on here a hundred times over the years and it's just never been the case, as far as I can recollect.  I'm relatively new to Twitter, but I don't see any indication of it happening there, either.

I couldn't care less about the other two for that exact reason.

Hopefully, jw doesn't follow their paths.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I don't understand why this pissed so many people off.

Dropping hints and speculating is literally what this board is about.  Every effing day.

Just because jw is an AP journalist, it doesn't mean he has to share everything he knows on here.  His vague drop told us enough to know that there is some internal strife and I was fine with it.  We should know to not expect names/details for obvious reasons.

I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever nuggets of info are dropped, then watching TBD do what it does ... speculate, guess, theorize, hypothesize ... and then wait for the inevitable people who *know* - you know ... all of the doctors, lawyers, constitution experts, crime scene investigators, marriage counselors, etc., who stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

It's all part of the fun, in my opinion.

A question was asked,  I gave an answer. Honestly, I don't care what JW shares or doesn't here. But I'm not gonna simp for him here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

A question was asked,  I gave an answer. Honestly, I don't care what JW shares or doesn't here. But I'm not gonna simp for him here.

I don't see anyone simping.  Speaking only for myself, I'm just saying that I don't see where all of the outrage came from (not talking about you, Joe).  It's the f*cking Internet. 

• Haha (+1) 1