NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - The Bills at the (NJ) Jets - 2nd half gameday thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I love the forum refs that think they know. Since we are all pretending, I disagree. I think it would have been overturned.

Clear INT. It wasn’t close. It was clear and irrefutable.

Agree, there was an angle they showed where Edmunds CLEARLY came down with the ball, by himself. 

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I love the forum refs that think they know. Since we are all pretending, I disagree. I think it would have been overturned.

Clear INT. It wasn’t close. It was clear and irrefutable.

Show me a screenshot where the jets player didn’t have his hands on the ball also and I’ll agree with you…did not see a moment like that at any point in the replay 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

Yeah this game is messy but once again, look at all the players on D we have out. Game could go either way but I’m not screaming doom and gloom going forward just yet. 

Not even remotely trying to hear this.  

A billion dollar DL with Edmunds, Taron and a RD1 pick.   Figure it out.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Also want to point this out - Bills aren’t “letting” the Jets take advantage. They’re taking advantage of matchups. 

The Bills front have covered up a weak secondary without Hyde abd Tre and now Poyer, and the Jets have found a way to nullify that with quick action and sharp routes and an elite route runner in Garrett Wilson. They also have a really good TE in Uzamah.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Yeah this game is messy but once again, look at all the players on D we have out. Game could go either way but I’m not screaming doom and gloom going forward just yet. 

BS excuses. I thought we were the deepest team around? It’s either one or the other. I think this D is playing crappy