NFL Week #9 - 11/6/22 GAMEDAY Bills at Jets Pregame Thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

Good luck folks.  Signing off to watch the game.  This should be another good one...  My gosh this team is now fun..

AFC East being better than projected is added intrigue to these games now.

I find myself somewhat indifferent to this game.  Cakewalk?  I never want to paint myself into that corner, as we've seen this script play out time and time again.  Then again, the JA17 Bills are a LOT different than many, many previous squads, but still, things don't work well at times, in particular as the team tries to get over the hump, and tries to win a SB.

My wife is away for the weekend.  I just got back from a business trip, the first one where I gave a presentation to a large group, as a sales engineering leader.  I went to Orlando earlier in the week feeling stressed, delivered a strike in my presentation, and left Orlando feeling totally relieved.  Going into this game, I feel that it's the ***** Jets, and I'm finally calm after a month or so of COVID (right after my promotion was announced) and replacing a highly popular manager who left the company (the guy is also a close friend of mine, so that part is awkward as well).

I'm gonna watch this game, as I do with as many as I can.  But this is like the first time in *forever* that I'm not on the edge of my seat for the whole week, and in particular on Sunday.  Go Bills!

7 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Boomer Eaison just said that Milano calls the defense? I thought Edmunds was the one doing that? 

I caught that too. Boomer just wants to sound like he knows how the Bills play.  Think he's trying to make the Milano inactive seem more dire than it is.  Yes we all want Milano in any game played but our defense is very well coached and all the players on this team are taking care of business.  Think we will see Hines play quite a bit because the Bills will be resting starters by the 4th quarter.

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

We can't keep winning in nice weather and failing in poor conditions. This is still a chance to put the Jets to the sword and get to 1-1 in the division.

Have no idea what you’re talking about since we won in Baltimore in a rain storm.