Blue on Blue for Jets- Plus Records of the Bills uniforms

Mr Wild

47 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I find it strange that the Bills have played 3 home games and we are now in early Nov, and they haven't worn blue over white at home yet. In the history of the Bills the blue over white combo is the home look. At the end of the day just win the game. Whatever they are wearing has no bearing on the outcome of the game.

I like the traditional blue over white look at home.  I personally think the blue/blue is being overused.  I get that they've been winning in blue/blue and the players (and even staff) may be superstitious like us fans..  But before the Pittsburgh game i said they should wear the normal blue/white combo and i feel the same way for this Jets game.

I have no problem if they use the blue/blue combo for the big nationally televised games, but they're over doing it in my opinion.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Sabres won tonight with the white on white alts plus the return of the goat head.

those are terrible uniforms but I was not fond of the red/black combo in general. my nephew thinks of the Sabres as a red/black team because that is what he grew up with.

I said it in a thread earlier this year, but my guess is the Bills are probably trying to go for the biggest contrast with the other team's jerseys. Not sure why, maybe so that Josh can more easily see our guys contrasted against the defense.

So any team that wears a light jersey with light pants (eg, Pittsburgh, Green Bay), we'll go with the all-blues. If a team wears dark jersey/light pants we might go with the white-on-blues, or the opposite at home. I'm guessing the Jets are going with all-whites on Sunday.

16 hours ago, ßookie_tech said:

These would look amazing with red helmets

I hear you, but I can also see that coming across as kind of "super hero" if you know what I mean.

We don't want the guys to look like comic book characters.

6 hours ago, zow2 said:

I like the traditional blue over white look at home.  I personally think the blue/blue is being overused.  I get that they've been winning in blue/blue and the players (and even staff) may be superstitious like us fans..  But before the Pittsburgh game i said they should wear the normal blue/white combo and i feel the same way for this Jets game.

I have no problem if they use the blue/blue combo for the big nationally televised games, but they're over doing it in my opinion.  

Its interesting bc out of the 5 games we have worn blue on blue only 3 have been at home the rest on the road.  We have only had to wear white twice in 9 weeks.  cant be a common thing to happen

42 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Red helmets, white jerseys, blue pants.  America's true team in red white and blue.

My prediction is next year we will introduce the Red helmets 90s throw back jersey at home.

The question is we play the NFC East. So will we wear them against the Patriots,Jets, or Dolphins

OR

will we wear them against the Cowboys, giants or a rando.

7 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

My prediction is next year we will introduce the Red helmets 90s throw back jersey at home.

The question is we play the NFC East. So will we wear them against the Patriots,Jets, or Dolphins

OR

will we wear them against the Cowboys, giants or a rando.

Ugh; I’ll need further therapy if they wear Super Bowl era throwbacks against Dallas, Giants or Commaskins. 

Edited by WotAGuy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.