We need another WR bad

BananaB

55 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Does Gabe or Isiah even have 20 catches this year? We lost Beas’s 80+ and these guys might not hit that combined. We need more then Diggs and Allen. Hope Beane is making calls because that was a ***** brutal game. 

Josh has half the yards in 7 games while sitting for an entire half+ of football than he had all year last season.  He also has more than half the TD passes.  

2022 Josh : 317 ypg

2021 Josh : 259 ypg

1 hour ago, BananaB said:

Does Gabe or Isiah even have 20 catches this year? We lost Beas’s 80+ and these guys might not hit that combined. We need more then Diggs and Allen. Hope Beane is making calls because that was a ***** brutal game. 

Ha ha ha ha ha.  Beasley ha ha ha ha ha ha 

• Vomit 1

We need somebody else to step up, agreed. May not technically have to be a WR. I liked what I saw from both Knox and Cook tonight. Would love to see either getting 5+ more targets a game and then potentially problem solved, maybe.

I don’t completely disagree though. I like Gabe and still think he’s a timebomb that will probably go off for 160+ and a score or two once or twice more this year, but he’s way too inconsistent for a #2 in this type of offense with this QB. We need a 1B like Waddle, and unfortunately that is not Gabe right now.

We only threw 25 passes. Allen had an off night. He sailed a few passes and was pressured a good bit. The Packers have a very good secondary so they were able to make difficult, and challenged our WRs, hence why the dedication to run early opened up the offense. 

Allen wasn’t at his typical A level. What we got was C level Allen and it was still enough to put up 27 points. If Allen doesn’t press and try to match Mahomes’ 20 TDs, we settle for a FG and it’s 30-17, Allen has 19 TDs to 5 picks and trails Mahomes by 1 passing TD, tied in picks. 

18 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I thought Allen had 4 INT's coming into this game? So he has 6 on the season I think...

Right. IF he threw a pass in the dirt he only would have 5. Great catch but there is no reason to force that pass unless you are pressing trying to keep pace with someone. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.