Glazer: Bills called about kamara, turned down

Steel City Mafia

10 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Really? Singletary 45 snaps week 1. Moss the same on was on field 50% all season. Davis same. Yes rookies play. 

We are discussing two different things.  Of course they got snaps.  They didn't get a lot of touches, and none were starters.

You can believe what you want but I know McDermott isn't big on rookies early.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The Bills front office are literally doing their jobs by enquiring about a player that "may"  be available via trade....

It does not mean they are serious suitors every time they do so... But it allows the Twitterers to say that the Bills have "shown interest" and then a number here dust off that 5th Round pick + Moss for the 20th time...

Beane is always working… always 

• Haha (+1) 1

Not likely, but if I'm Beane I try hard for Jacob's.  I think he can make our O almost unstoppable,  and yes I know it's terrific already when I say that. But can't ignore our lack of power running game could be our Achilles heel.

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

I took the OP as talking about “across the league” not just on the Bills.

For example Pacheco with the Chiefs

He was multi-relying so maybe so.  I was talking about McDermott and his preference to bring around offensive playmakers slowly.

5 hours ago, Steel City Mafia said:

Nothing burger.

Beane himself has said they make all kinds of calls as “due diligence”.

At this point, the Saints are one game out of first place in a weak division.  

I don’t think that’s enough for them to abandon the season and start selling off their best players.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Agreed! Pretty sure he’s on the last year of his contract too so shouldn’t cost much and he and Singletary would be a great 1,2 punch. Underrated pass catcher 

Every time I see the Raiders play, he impresses me.  He is the kind of back, I think, they were envisioning Moss to be. Tough up the middle runner, can catch the ball... the Raiders got smoked today...their season is done... I would give up a third or fourth round pick for him. As you mentioned though, he is a free agent at the end of the season, so it might not even take that much.  Turn around and sign him to a new 3 or 4 year deal.  It isn't as splashy a move as some of the other rumors would be be, but I honestly think Jacobs would have a real role in this offense...namely the back who can get you 1 or 2 yards when you need it.  Right now, Josh Allen is really our only option in those situations... not something you want to have to rely on all the time.  Guys like McAfferey and Kamara might be more accopmplished or "better", but the strengths of their games aren't necessarily what the Bills need most. 

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Heitz said:

"Cook doesn't want to be a Bill" because who would want to be on, arguably, the best team in the league?  Might slip up and win a ring as a rook 🤣

:beer:

But it gets pretty chilly in Buffalo , I heared. So maybe Mr Cook just would prefer to keep warm instead of winning?
I mean it could be an argument ....

Edited by 3rdand12

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.