Bills Mafia Babes?

Johnny Hammersticks

So, I don’t know who else uses the Twitter app to follow Bills and other sports news, but there is a group of women who have organized some “club” called Bills Mafia Babes.  I don’t follow any of them personally, but many of the people I follow do so they appear on my timeline regularly.

Many of them just seem to be regular, down to earth Bills fans.  Some of them, however, seem to be “in it” for the wrong reasons.  Many of them posting inappropriate pictures of themselves in Bills garb (cleavage shots, bent over a chair in booty shorts, etc…) that I would not even allow my 13 year old son to see.  Many of them have links to their “onlyfans” accounts in their bio.  Just seems a bit weird, and I wonder if some are just imposter fans looking to use the Bills’ recent success to promote their own interests.  

Again, many of them seem to be good people who are just genuine Bills fans, but I feel like many of them are just disgusting.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

So, I don’t know who else uses the Twitter app to follow Bills and other sports news, but there is a group of women who have organized some “club” called Bills Mafia Babes.  I don’t follow any of them personally, but many of the people I follow do so they appear on my timeline regularly.

Many of them just seem to be regular, down to earth Bills fans.  Some of them, however, seem to be “in it” for the wrong reasons.  Many of them posting inappropriate pictures of themselves in Bills garb (cleavage shots, bent over a chair in booty shorts, etc…) that I would not even allow my 13 year old son to see.  Many of them have links to their “onlyfans” accounts in their bio.  Just seems a bit weird, and I wonder if some are just imposter fans looking to use the Bills’ recent success to promote their own interests.  

Again, many of them seem to be good people who are just genuine Bills fans, but I feel like many of them are just disgusting.

I "follow" them on Twitter.  Follow in quotation marks, because I'm barely on Twitter.  But I've never noticed anything inappropriate from them.  Mostly re-tweets for charities, from what I've seen.  But I'll take a closer look.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I "follow" them on Twitter.  Follow in quotation marks, because I'm barely on Twitter.  But I've never noticed anything inappropriate from them.  Mostly re-tweets for charities, from what I've seen.  But I'll take a closer look.

Yeah, like I said I’m not sure what’s up.  As you said, I see a lot of good posts from them related to charity stuff and general football posts.  One gal I keep seeing posts tasteful pics of herself attending most of the away games.  I guess more recently I’ve been seeing others that are a bit more “edgy.”  😂

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Of that, I had no doubt. 🙂

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yeah, like I said I’m not sure what’s up.  As you said, I see a lot of good posts from them related to charity stuff and general football posts.  One gal I keep seeing posts tasteful pics of herself attending most of the away games.  I guess more recently I’ve been seeing others that are a bit more “edgy.”  😂

Be careful, that glitter is REALLY hard to get rid of! 

…or, so I’ve heard. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I don’t get the appeal of OF.  You can find nudie pics easy enough online.  Why should someone pay for it?  They’re not sending someone pics because they asked nicely, they’re doing it because someone sent them $$$. 

Edited by Just Jack

haha. Interesting topic actually. I believe this group began on facebook. They try to keep men out by vetting the applicants from what I gather. I am a member of their facebook group. Was referred in by a former high school classmate.

I  gloss over  the cheeky females with cleavage photos showing off. I think most of those women are just behaving on social media like a lot of people do. Aka fishing for clicks, likes.  followers maybe I dunno. I've got cleavage and Im PROUD . @-@

However I'm really not buying into nefarious women joining Bills Mafia Babes to drum up ahem "business" I could be wrong. I just think there are a lot of women Bills fans. and like men some are smart some dumb, some are young some are old. They do moderate on the facebook site quite heavily and from what I see they delete a lot of content.. Twitter is likely even worse.

One of my buddies once told me "there is nothing sexier than a woman  who loves the Bills wearing Bills swag head to toe." The Bills Mafia babes DO discuss fashion, new shoes, new Bills swag and Yes some foothall. Charitable endeavors of course. Oh and fight over who is the REAL GF of Dawson Knox. 

😏

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I don’t get the appeal of OF.  You can find nudie pics easy enough online.  Why should someone pay for it?  They’re not sending someone pics because they asked nicely, they’re doing it because someone sent them $$$. 

A fool and his money....

2 hours ago, muppy said:

haha. Interesting topic actually. I believe this group began on facebook. They try to keep men out by vetting the applicants from what I gather. I am a member of their facebook group. Was referred in by a former high school classmate.

I  gloss over  the cheeky females with cleavage photos showing off. I think most of those women are just behaving on social media like a lot of people do. Aka fishing for clicks, likes.  followers maybe I dunno. I've got cleavage and Im PROUD . @-@

However I'm really not buying into nefarious women joining Bills Mafia Babes to drum up ahem "business" I could be wrong. I just think there are a lot of women Bills fans. and like men some are smart some dumb, some are young some are old. They do moderate on the facebook site quite heavily and from what I see they delete a lot of content.. Twitter is likely even worse.

One of my buddies once told me "there is nothing sexier than a woman  who loves the Bills wearing Bills swag head to toe." The Bills Mafia babes DO discuss fashion, new shoes, new Bills swag and Yes some foothall. Charitable endeavors of course. Oh and fight over who is the REAL GF of Dawson Knox. 

😏

Your take could be true.  A sampling of females Bills fans is bound to have some from each end of the bell curve. Fair point, MUPPY! 😂

41 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

A fool and his money....

No joke.  I have a friend who racked up ~10K worth of CC debt on a game he was playing on his cell phone.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My guess is you 13 year old son has seen more  than that John on the internet

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

18 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Your 13 year old has seen enough to consider  “Booty shorts” boring 🤷‍♂️

Sadlly, the internet has become an earth wide commerce site.  As has been true since the beginning of time - sex sells.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

little black dress and Bills jersey is super sexy!

to me hermano THIS is sexy. And he doesn't even try. He just IS. ☺️

oh dawson............

game face.jpg

lol that is a typical bills mafia babes post btw. He is crushed on all over the internet.:-)

I'm familiar with the group but I have never seen anything inappropriate or even racy from them.  I do see some attention seeking from young women on regular BillsMafia facebook.  

Bills Mafia Babes has always struck me as a place where women can share their love of football without derisive comments from men who think a Y chromosome gives them some particular expertise on sports.  But I am going to do some extra research to better understand the salacious behavior OP mentions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/29/2022 at 12:56 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Hola, Senor Juanny.

I just took some time to scroll through their tweets for all of September and October (they are VERY active on Twitter) and found nothing even close to inappropriate or provocative.  Every picture of one/any of them seemed to be of them tailgating/at games.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/30/2022 at 5:30 PM, Jauronimo said:

I'm familiar with the group but I have never seen anything inappropriate or even racy from them.  I do see some attention seeking from young women on regular BillsMafia facebook.  

Bills Mafia Babes has always struck me as a place where women can share their love of football without derisive comments from men who think a Y chromosome gives them some particular expertise on sports.  But I am going to do some extra research to better understand the salacious behavior OP mentions.

Yeah, maybe I was just seeing stuff from regular bills mafia girls and thought they were in that group.  There are definitely a few who use their alleged Bills fandom to promote their onlyfans accounts.  Whatever though.  I found it off-putting, but it is social media.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yeah, maybe I was just seeing stuff from regular bills mafia girls and thought they were in that group.  There are definitely a few who use their alleged Bills fandom to promote their onlyfans accounts.  Whatever though.  I found it off-putting, but it is social media.

I hope your computer uses protection. 

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Hola, Senor Juanny.

I just took some time to scroll through their tweets for all of September and October (they are VERY active on Twitter) and found nothing even close to inappropriate or provocative.  Every picture of one/any of them seemed to be of them tailgating/at games.

Maybe they have the "Anti-Gugny" filter on, so you don't get to see their tweets. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/29/2022 at 6:22 PM, Just Jack said:

Pay hell no, free trials maybe.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.