NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

Just now, Process said:

Please win GB. I want Bills to be less than 10 pt favorites.

Anything under 15 and I would still put money on the Bills...they should hammer them coming off a bye and at home.

Allen also is ungodly in primetime games

Just now, Big Turk said:

What gives is he is getting old and Father Time is undefeated.

Usually when star QBs decline due to age they don't gradually decline, they fall off a cliff.

Maybe that is the case.  I don't know.  There is a certain lack of passion to what he does, and while the org hasn't done him any favors, you've gotta show up.  Even Kelly in his later years was still hyper competitive.

6 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I understand the rationale with trading their best WR away, but on the flipside of that, Rodgers is getting paid fairly well. His performances this year don't warrant that kind of pay whether Adams is there or not

Rodgers can’t catch the ball for his receivers.  They are horrible this year for him. He’s not like Brady, whose arm is spent and can’t make all the throws. Rodgers arm is still plenty good. His guys can’t catch. 

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Rodgers can’t catch the ball for his receivers.  They are horrible this year for him. He’s not like Brady, whose arm is spent and can’t make all the throws. Rodgers arm is still plenty good. His guys can’t catch. 

Rodgers is done because he plays like he doesn't give a sh!t anymore.... Brady is just done................

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.