Genesis of your screen name

AlfaBill

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ha!  I was there a few times. LOL!  

Here’s the crazy thing.  I just learned when I was back this summer that the address is actually Alexander not Attica!!  😱

Never would have thought that on Attica Rd... if anything I would think Darien but it wasn't That far out of town. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304422369032

Edited by T&C
  • Like (+1) 1

Mine is pretty obvious. Another reason was it was the first chant I ever remember hearing. When I was really young, my folks to me to my first NFL game, and it was a Pre-Season game between the Bills and Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. We were from Kansas, and only a few hours from KC, so we decided to go see our favorite team, the Bills play. When we got there, we headed up and up to our seats in the nose bleed section....and there we saw another group of Bills fans, and I was relieved. When they saw us, the first thing out of their mouths was "Let's Go Buffalo"......and so there it is. 

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm a giant chicken who has a habit of disguising *myself as a human.

He’s not a man he’s a chicken boo…

And my name originates from the name of a song that was playing when I registered for the original Bills board way back in like 2002. The song is, duh, “Black Label” by Lamb of God. 

Edited by blacklabel

24 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

“It never ceases to amaze me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinions than our own.”

– Marcus Aurelius

Anyone who quotes Marcus Aurelius has to be a keeper!  At least in my book!

SPQR

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I've lived in Los Angeles my whole life. Vowed to follow whoever drafted OJ.  As fate would have it my driving job put me driving right past the yellow tape crime scene at 8am that morning. Finally got to experience the wonders of going to Highmark/ Hammers lot last Dec v. Jets.  Now my LA passion for the Bills has very little to do with OJ and everything to do with all the amazing players & fans that followed. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.