NFL Week 7 2022 TV Broadcast Maps and Schedule

chongli

I didn't see this posted for this week. (My apologies to @SlimShady'sSpaceForce.)

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=7

"October 23, 2022

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: New Orleans @ Arizona (Amazon)
      also WDSU (NBC 6) New Orleans; KSAZ (FOX 10) Phoenix

Sunday Night: Pittsburgh @ Miami (NBC)

Monday Night: Chicago @ New England (ESPN)
      also WGN 9 Chicago; WBTS (NBC 10) Boston"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CBS Single:

█ Red

Detroit @ Dallas

Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

█ Green:

Cleveland @ Baltimore

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

█ Orange

Indianapolis @ Tennessee

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

█ Blue

NY Jets @ Denver (LATE)

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

█ Yellow

Houston @ Las Vegas (LATE)

Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta"

07-CBS.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"FOX Early:

█ Red

Green Bay @ Washington

Adam Amin, Daryl Johnston

█ Blue

NY Giants @ Jacksonville

Chris Myers, Mark Schlereth

█ Green

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

█ Yellow

Atlanta @ Cincinnati

Brandon Gaudin, Robert Smith"

07-FOX-E.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"FOX Late:

█ Red

Kansas City @ San Francisco

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

█ Blue

Seattle @ LA Chargers

Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez"

07-FOX-L.png

Bye week: Buffalo Bills, Los Angeles Rams, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles

--------

EDIT: Info from @UKBillFan:

"For those in the UK -

Early evening: Browns at Ravens

Late evening: Seahawks at Chargers"

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

What a lousy week for NFL football!  Seems like the matchups this year have been worse than normal.

KC @ SF is about the only game I want to watch, and that might be a KC blowout.

I wont mind watching our division opponents play.  Also cool to see Daboll coaching I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

What a lousy week for NFL football!  Seems like the matchups this year have been worse than normal.

I agree with your sentiment. But Atlanta at Cincy, Giants at Jacksonville, Seattle at the Chargers, and Indy and Tennessee should be somewhat decent, for me at least. I would love to see Miami, New England, and the Jets lose too.

• Like (+1) 1

Side note and unrelated, but still it is about the schedule.

Week 14 is the next time Miami plays a team that currently has a winning record (Chargers 4-2).

Week 11 is the second game this season that the Bills will be playing a team that currently has a losing record (Browns 2-4).

Sorry, it was just something I notice when scanning the schedules.  No weeping for the best team in the NFL, but again, just noticed it.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Agree with your general quality of games sentiment, but I do not expect a KC blowout of SF.  Far from it.  On the road against a very good SF defense.  The 49's offense is solid enough too give KC's poor defense, especially against the run, fits.    Could well be two losses in a row for the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

For me the early game will be Ravens-Bengals followed by Chiefs-Niners or Jets-Broncos. Finally Fins-Steelers. Best thing about DirecTv is the Sunday ticket.

You mean Falcons at Bengals? You must be in the Atlanta area. Anyway, you're luckier than me. I get Green Bay at Washington, Houston at Las Vegas, and KC at SF. Sucks being in Nevada.

Edited by chongli

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Side note and unrelated, but still it is about the schedule.

Week 14 is the next time Miami plays a team that currently has a winning record (Chargers 4-2).

Week 11 is the second game this season that the Bills will be playing a team that currently has a losing record (Browns 2-4).

Sorry, it was just something I notice when scanning the schedules.  No weeping for the best team in the NFL, but again, just noticed it.

No need to apologize. I like these interesting tidbits.

Your post made me look at both teams' schedules. The funny thing is when I typed in "buffalo schedule 2022", Google showed me the Bills right away. But when i typed in "miami schedule 2022", I got the Hurricanes schedule, lol.

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, chongli said:

You mean Falcons at Bengals? You must be in the Atlanta area. Anyway, you're luckier than me. I get Green Bay at Washington, Houston at Las Vegas, and KC at SF. Sucks being in Nevada.

You are right I meant Ravens- Browns. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly…my flight leaves on Saturday morning. 😎

I'm heading out Friday night. Just gonna take a break from football this weekend (the whole slate is pretty bad, prime time games in particular). We have an exciting 11 weeks ahead before the playoffs start. Gotta rest those vocal chords and beer hoisting muscles!

Enjoy your trip!

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly…my flight leaves on Saturday morning. 😎

People flame on me when I suggest the entire league should take their byes over one or two weeks in mid October. Everyone would take mid season’s vacations all over the country. It’d be great! 

3 hours ago, FLFan said:

Agree with your general quality of games sentiment, but I do not expect a KC blowout of SF.  Far from it.  On the road against a very good SF defense.  The 49's offense is solid enough too give KC's poor defense, especially against the run, fits.    Could well be two losses in a row for the Chiefs.

Is SF defense still banged up? They only had 4 of 11 defensive starters last week and I believe one of those 4 was lost due to concussion. 

I see the Boston area is getting Tampa Bay at Carolina, instead of a better game, like the Giants at Jacksonville, or even Atlanta at Cincy. All because of Tom Brady. They need to let it go. He hasn't played for them for three years now. Why are they so obsessed with him? Like they are living vicariously through him. Even the media there covers Brady ad nauseum. I feel sorry for those people. They need to get a life and focus on their team.

Edited by chongli

10 hours ago, chongli said:

I see the Boston area is getting Tampa Bay at Carolina, instead of a better game, like the Giants at Jacksonville, or even Atlanta at Cincy. All because of Tom Brady. They need to let it go. He hasn't played for them for three years now. Why are they so obsessed with him? Like they are living vicariously through him. Even the media there covers Brady ad nauseum. I feel sorry for those people. They need to get a life and focus on their team.

I hear you.  But I think the answer is..."Because it sells."

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/20/2022 at 9:12 PM, chongli said:

"Hey, Tom - remember when you played for our team? Yeah, that was awesome!"

3zjl55.thumb.jpg.93a714245a7ef9dc8473a92937af3694.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3

On 10/20/2022 at 12:51 PM, chongli said:

No need to apologize. I like these interesting tidbits.

Your post made me look at both teams' schedules. The funny thing is when I typed in "buffalo schedule 2022", Google showed me the Bills right away. But when i typed in "miami schedule 2022", I got the Hurricanes schedule, lol.

You might have had better luck using "Dolphins schedule 2022" but alas, it's just the migratory patterns of the common bottlenose Dolphins for this year. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/20/2022 at 10:12 PM, chongli said:

The irony!  Why are you focused on Boston instead of your team? 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.