NFL Week #6 - Around the NFL - (Thread for NFL games other than the Bills at the Chiefs)

BuffaloBill

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

It's a shame how Kyle Pitts is wasting away in Atlanta

It’s odd because the falcons offense isn’t that bad this year. It just seems like they are missing an opportunity to be even better utilizing Pitts more in the pass game. 

5 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The Bills are better than the Jets, but beating a team like the Jets 3x in the same season is not easy.  They are very young and very good.  Even a couple crazy guys on ESPN were comparing them to last year's Bengals.  

Stop beclowning yourself man 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

The Bills are better than the Jets, but beating a team like the Jets 3x in the same season is not easy.  They are very young and very good.  Even a couple crazy guys on ESPN were comparing them to last year's Bengals.  

Let's wait and see in regards to the Jets. In their 3 wins the Jets have played 10 of the 12 quarters against 2nd & 3rd string QBs and the other 2 quarters were against Mitch Trubisky. Have they improved since last year, yes. Are they a legitimate threat to the Bills, not even close.

3 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Missing 11 starters by the end may have had something to do with it..

Maybe everyone knew this already, but they were talking on one bills live the other day too how they didn't have the cooling fans on during the Miami game. I guess Miami internationally left them off on their sideline so the bills couldnt use theirs. That was news to me. The bills were fried 

Just now, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Let's wait and see in regards to the Jets. In their 3 wins the Jets have played 10 of the 12 quarters against 2nd & 3rd string QBs and the other 2 quarters were against Mitch Trubisky. Have they improved since last year, yes. Are they a legitimate threat to the Bills, not even close.

No doubt the Jets have done well revamping the roster and Saleh obviously a very good defensive mind. But I agree they still have a lot to prove against better competition.

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Stop beclowning yourself man 

If we lose today and the Jets win, the Jets will likely be alone in first place heading into week 8.  Week 8!!!

Those are just the facts.

Edited by Bills2022
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Rodgers rolling to the right, has a wide open field in front of him, can easily run for ten yards, and instead throws a ten yard pass into coverage that gets batted down. The guy is just collecting pay checks at this point. 

Edited by Process

I honestly don't know who I want to win between the Pats and the Browns - that's how low the latter have sunk in my mind.

Just now, Warcodered said:

1 quarter down in both Dolphins and Jets games, no points scored in either.

Dolphins on their 4th QB?

4th QB - has something happened to Thompson?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.