Jump to content

All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip


Simon
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SCBills said:


Podcast guys have done great breakdowns of the Bills future cap situation. 
 

In summary, we are fine.  
 

We’ll likely lose some guys like Poyer, Singletary, luxury vets as role players etc., but we have restructures available and all of our main future draft picks.  
 

We’re in good shape.  

Just playing with Restrux on sportrac I found $50M in cap space very easily- allen, diggs and some others. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So yesterday O'Dell tweeted about his new floss care product:

 

https://twitter.com/obj/status/1598377882409062400?s=20&t=97B5B-G00bz4hLr8TPyJOg

 

Today he's coming to visit Buffalo. Where, as we all know the most prolific flosser in the NFL plays. 

 

 

 

 

Coincidence? I think not. Proof positive he's coming here (at least for the weekend). I rest my case.

 

  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

 

Even with OBJ the Giants aren't getting past the Eagles, Cowboys, or 49ers. 


And if you’re OBJ, the Bills and Cowboys are better rental and multi year options than the Giants.  Who knows who the Giants QB will be next year.  If the Bills aren’t in on the multi year deal option, OBJ should end up with the Cowboys,

unless the Giants are willing to way overpay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:


And if you’re OBJ, the Bills and Cowboys are better rental and multi year options than the Giants.  Who knows who the Giants QB will be next year.  If the Bills aren’t in on the multi year deal option, OBJ should end up with the Cowboys,

unless the Giants are willing to way overpay.

 

JMHO but I don't want OBJ here on a multi-year deal. Injuries plus he is a bit of diva. If the Bills do sign him, I hope for the rest of this year only. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:


And if you’re OBJ, the Bills and Cowboys are better rental and multi year options than the Giants.  Who knows who the Giants QB will be next year.  If the Bills aren’t in on the multi year deal option, OBJ should end up with the Cowboys,

unless the Giants are willing to way overpay.

 

 

There isn't a better rental in the league than the Bills and Chiefs. Honorable mention to the Eagles. 

 

I think the city itself is important to OBJ, and Buffalo is only on the table because of Von. He wants to be a in a major city. Long term/short term competitiveness weighed, Dallas is probably the best fit for him and the most willing to give him a multi-year decent value deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Greg S said:

 

JMHO but I don't want OBJ here on a multi-year deal. Injuries plus he is a bit of diva. If the Bills do sign him, I hope for the rest of this year only. 

 

I would prefer that too but OBJ is going to want as much guaranteed money as he an get and that means a long term deal.  He's already had two ACL injuries and knows that his career can be over in an instant with another one.  He'll want to back the truck up to the bank one more time.

 

I think Jerry is more likely to write a big check than Beane is.  I'd bet he ends up in Dallas.  I just don't want a surprise KC signing.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Inigo Montoya said:

 

I would prefer that too but OBJ is going to want as much guaranteed money as he an get and that means a long term deal.  He's already had two ACL injuries and knows that his career can be over in an instant with another one.  He'll want to back the truck up to the bank one more time.

 

I think Jerry is more likely to write a big check than Beane is.  I'd bet he ends up in Dallas.  I just don't want a surprise KC signing.

 

Agreed. I think he ends up with Dallas if that is what he is looking for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

This feels like when Von came to visit, I don’t think they let him leave without signing. Maybe last nights game showed we have weapons and options that don’t get used enough though.🤷🏼‍♂️

Von never came to visit.  He came to sign his contract.  It's a little bit like when Mario Williams came to visit.  It was supposed to be a tour of the facilities and dinner.  2 days later they signed him.  Never let him leave.  

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

Von never came to visit.  He came to sign his contract.  It's a little bit like when Mario Williams came to visit.  It was supposed to be a tour of the facilities and dinner.  2 days later they signed him.  Never let him leave.  

I just remember lots of discussion on hunting, and I believe Kyle went out to dinner with him. Plus over 200 pages in the thread. Was surreal that he actually signed with us. Times have definitely changed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

This feels like when Von came to visit, I don’t think they let him leave without signing. Maybe last nights game showed we have weapons and options that don’t get used enough though.🤷🏼‍♂️


Or maybe if we have a legit WR2 and can move Gabe Davis and Diggs inside periodically....it will create a lot of mismatches against defenses 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...