All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

52 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Beane runs such a tight ship that the CIA is jealous.  It's Beane's style to keep things close to the vest.  Who even thought we we're in the Von Miller sweepstakes?

Wonder if he makes people sign an NDA when they walk in the door.🤔🤣

Edited by LyndonvilleBill

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Dang that looks good. 

11 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

OBJ had a “surreal and amazing first night” with the team and around the area 

according to someone who works for the Bills

take it for whatever it’s worth

So, fort Erie? 😃

• Haha (+1) 1

The speculation is pointless.  The majority of real Bills fans know we are a better team with him in red, white, and royal blue.  

He’ll go farther with us than Dallas.  The Giants never had a shot.  I was hoping he’s not leaving, but you never know.  He may be using the Cowgirls to try and drive an offer up higher by Beane.  If Beane wants it enough, they can find the restructure $ with the other contracts to make a Spotrac market value offer.  If OBJ wants that multi year deal, we’ve shored up the weapons for this offense for the next couple of years.  That would allow us to use the draft to get some stud Guards and probably a Safety.  We are so deep outside of those areas I’m actually surprised being a Bills fan since the late 70’s.

Time will tell.

On 11/24/2022 at 7:13 PM, BillsFanForever19 said:

Really want him to come here. Especially with Jamison Crowder and Jake Kumerow on IR. But I think it's ultimately going to come down to money and a team investing in him beyond this season - which I don't see us giving him.

I do not see him looking for multi-year contract.  He wants a team with good training facilities. He wants a way to enter as prime FA in 2023 so he wants a team where he can showcase he is back to full health and show it in playoffs.  This means a QB who can make the throws and will get him the ball enough.  Ideally he wants another high level WR on field who can have coverage slanted in his direction giving him more opportunities against #2 or #3 CB.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

my non bias guess: 65% chance itʻs Dallas, 30% chance itʻs us (5% Chiefs)

Dallas - $$, long term deal, huge market

Buffalo - Superbowl, atmosphere, will be relied on

Chiefs - all of the above

Chiefs, all of the above?  They can basically offer what we can offer.  We have no idea if we’d be in on a long term deal. 

KC is not a huge market. 

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

So many people trying to cater to this guy as if: 1) he’s healthy; 2) he’s still a top flight WR; and 3) he’s worth the ego. By all means, keep this guy away from the Bills.

If we were completely healthy, Gabe wasnʻt having catch issues, Knox was schemed into our pass attack, Crowder was available, and our staff trusted Shakir - I would 100% agree with this.

However, outside of Diggs and Allen scrambling we literally have nothing else outside of splash plays.

In my opinion, what we currently have and/or are currently doing on offense is not sustainable for a playoff run - especially if we have to travel to KC again

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Chiefs, all of the above?  They can basically offer what we can offer.  We have no idea if we’d be in on a long term deal. 

KC is not a huge market. 

not a huge market but paired up with Mahomes he will be in the mainstream media non stop

11 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I do not see him looking for multi-year contract.  He wants a team with good training facilities. He wants a way to enter as prime FA in 2023 so he wants a team where he can showcase he is back to full health and show it in playoffs.  This means a QB who can make the throws and will get him the ball enough.  Ideally he wants another high level WR on field who can have coverage slanted in his direction giving him more opportunities against #2 or #3 CB.

Unless he knows he's not up to the same level he used to be and is trying to bait the long term $$ knowing that it wont matter if he lives up to the hype once the deal is done.  

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

There were conversations from folks in this loop of and world of JBO that said he thought of last year as his prove it deal where he already did what he needed in LA to show he's back.

7 minutes ago, Lost said:

Unless he knows he's not up to the same level he used to be and is trying to bait the long term $$ knowing that it wont matter if he lives up to the hype once the deal is done.  

This.  Show me an NFL player whose agent isn't always focused on getting them a long-term deal, and I'll show you an NFL player who needs a new agent.

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

There were conversations from folks in this loop of and world of JBO that said he thought of last year as his prove it deal where he already did what he needed in LA to show he's back.

And that could be true from OBJ's thinking.  But the other side of the coin is, with a 2nd ACL in the same knee, he has a renewed need to show he's back.

The thing is, OBJ only needs one team to agree with him, and I'd bet on Jerry for that.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I want us to sign OBJ but honestly if he's not ready to make a decision early next week I'm telling him to pound sand. This is becoming a bit of a circus with the visits, tweeting, players getting asked about it etc etc. He's good but not that good. 

Want him here for two months to help us win a Superbowl. I'm not trying to make a big investment in a 30yo WR off two ACLs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.