Broadcast team ripping Bflo weather

ProcessTruster

53 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Only saw the replay on NFL+, but caught the broadcast team ripping on WNY weather quite a bit.  What the H?  Seemed like an OK weather day to me.  

I've made this point in the past, anticipating that when the Bills got good, all announcers would have left it to trash WNY weather,  anything to be able to cut down the area.  What's next, Love Canal references?   

Uhh, Buffalo weather sucks much of the time. Stockholm syndrome if you don’t see it.

• Eyeroll 1

25 minutes ago, Process said:

The weather in Buffalo sucks. Not earth shattering news. 

With that said, I don't remember the announcers mentioning it once other than acknowledging the wind. 

Exactly....tell these broadcasting candy asses to get off their whiny butts and move Lake Erie. Then you'll see the wind diminish. 

1 hour ago, MJS said:

They talked about the bad weather games in Buffalo the past couple of years, which is a fact. Buffalo has had a bunch of bad weather games the past couple of years.

It’s been freakish weather for several games the last couple years. It’s real, not personal, so don’t take it that way. The wind yesterday wasn’t just blowing passes and kicks, it was a challenge on long snaps. The flag was blown stiff every time I saw it. I think it was Nance who said before one kick something like “here we go with another adventure!” 

They are not picking on Buffalo, it was just a real factor. NOT talking about it would be failing to do the job properly. 

12 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Romo couldn't have been cold, he was sweating from the pits😎

A topic that got equity a bit of attention! 😂 

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

moved to Buffalo for the weather… says no one ever

I actually do know a few that did move back to Buffalo for weather.  They simply hate heat and hot weather  

Buffalo summers are amazingly nice and comfortable.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Only saw the replay on NFL+, but caught the broadcast team ripping on WNY weather quite a bit.  What the H?  Seemed like an OK weather day to me.  

I've made this point in the past, anticipating that when the Bills got good, all announcers would have left it to trash WNY weather,  anything to be able to cut down the area.  What's next, Love Canal references?   

Romo and Nantz?

If that's who you were listening to, I'd argue you're really over-sensitive. I didn't notice a thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.