Week 5: Around the NFL

bobobonators

1 minute ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Kyler Murray and the cardinals with a huge clock management gaffe

Yes didnā€™t need to spike on first down .. slides early then spikes.. forcing them to go for FG with back up kicker. Dude has no awareness or leadership to go with his talentĀ 

• Agree 1

Just now, QLBillsFan said:

Yes didnā€™t need to spike on first down .. slides early then spikes.. forcing them to go for FG with back up kicker. Dude has no awareness or leadership to go with his talentĀ 

Agree. How did he at least not bounce that run outside to get out of bounds. Absolutely stupid

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Ā 

Ā 

People probably already know but I just read this today...

Ā 

Broncos quarterbackĀ Russell WilsonĀ underwent a procedure on Friday in hopes of relieving discomfort near his throwing shoulder -- an injury similar to the one thatĀ sidelinedĀ Cowboys quarterbackĀ Dak PrescottĀ for most of training camp last year, per sources.

While teammates gathered Friday morning at the team facility in the aftermath of Thursday night's uglyĀ 12-9 lossĀ to the Colts, Wilson was on a plane to Los Angeles, where doctors performed a platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection.

Sources say Wilson has been dealing with a strained latissimus dorsi -- an injury more commonly seen in baseball players, and one that is not usually treated with an injection. HeĀ popped up on the injury reportĀ with a right shoulder injury on Tuesday, and coach Nathaniel Hackett said Wilson was sore after he "dinged up" the shoulder in last Sunday'sĀ lossĀ to the Raiders.

Unlike Prescott, who didn't throw for nearly a month last August to allow the injury to heal, Wilson intends to keep playing when the Broncos return from their mini-bye for a Monday night game against the Chargers onĀ Oct. 17.

It's probably been mentioned here many times but that roughing flag on the completely legitimate sack of Brady that basically sunk the Falcons was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I hate that man so much, I hope Giselle brings him to tears in court and then forces him to watch her have sex with BelichickĀ 

2 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

Iā€™m not sure about the eagles. Dallas had a good D but the offense is getting it done with smoke and mirrors, the giants will come back to earth, they are not good. It seems to me like that whole division is filled with flukes.

The whole league is filled with flukes there are like 3 good teamsĀ 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.