Week 5: Around the NFL

bobobonators

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Tyreek Hill in a walking boot after the game...all starting to unravel in Miami similar to the way it unraveled in 2003 for us after we had a similar win against a division rival to break a long losing streak at home...

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think he’ll be out of the league pretty soon if he keeps this level of play up. No team is gonna want to touch him when he hits FA in 23

I agree.  Talent-wise, Baker could probably stick in the league four or five more years as a back-up, but I don't think teams are going to want to deal with his personality.  Doesn't seem like a guy you'd want in your locker room, if you had a choice. 

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

I agree.  Talent-wise, Baker could probably stick in the league four or five more years as a back-up, but I don't think teams are going to want to deal with his personality.  Doesn't seem like a guy you'd want in your locker room, if you had a choice. 

I think he will be too stubborn to take a backup role with backup money.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I think he will be too stubborn to take a backup role with backup money.

Exactly why teams won't want him as a back-up. 

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Not sure, but it is official once-and-for-all: Geno > EJ.

Geno > Russ?

43 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Rams suck 

They should consider trading players to get draft picks back. They aren’t doing anything this year and probably for the future as well. You have a bunch of aging/old players that are on their last leg. O line is a mess, no running game, Stafford is wearing down etc. the only thing they have is Cooper and Aaron and that’s about it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.