Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

Just now, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Man, I don't know what Bourne did to Bill, but it must've been bad. They don't use him and won't trade him. Only 3 targets in the last 3 games combined. Only 15 in 7 games.

Fans there can't stand it.  He's one of their few playmakers when he's out there.  But Bill has some sort of weird Bill thing w/ him.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not sure how trading a couple picks means the future is ruined but ok….

Called an excuse. If they make a trade those same people will say how Beane is a magician and got an amazing deal. You can do both, build through the draft and signed free agents or make trades. Actually have to do both in my opinion as we have seen with Miller. That is why an addition would be huge at the deadline.

I don't see a trade being made. Safety help coming in this year would have to learn the playbook and we have seen the FO be unwilling to trust rookies with a full offseason to play over vets. Our Defense is supposed to be fairly complex. RBs might be able to help, but I think the market is too high for what we were willing to spend. We activate White and maybe sign OBJ in a couple weeks and I don't really see another move beyond that for this season. 

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

This has got to be the best NFL trade deadline ever. Dolphins the winner so far.

Winning by getting a rosterable to okay running back and pass rusher? 

I don't see this even moving the betting lines at all.  

I'm surprised at this board.  Beane knows what he's doing.  He's not going to force a trade on an already stacked team just to "do something." 

His acquisitions have been very calculated, and very strategic.  He doesn't part with draft picks foolishly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

You know what the worst part about this is. The CBS pregame show with Boomer, Phil, Nate, Coach will all be drooling over the Dolphins and how they can take down the Bills now. Since I will be at MetLife, I will be in the parking lot tailgating I won't have to listen to their mindless babbling about the Dolphins. I feel bad for those that will.

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Winning by getting a rosterable to okay running back and pass rusher? 

I don't see this even moving the betting lines at all.  

They definitely “won” the trade deadline by getting Chubb.   They are the best team to make a huge move.  (Pass Rusher >>> Tight End)

Doesn’t mean they’re any more favored to win anything this year by basically trading away half their picks.  

Edited by SCBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.