TNF - Colts @ Broncos Game Thread

Simon

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How in the name of all that is holy did the chiefs lose to the colts? There needs to be an investigation 

The only logical way this could’ve happened.

1. The colts spied on their practices 

2. Someone pulled the fire alarm in the chiefs hotel the night before

3. Belichick is a genius (because everything always comes back to that) 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

The only logical way this could’ve happened.

1. The colts spied on their practices 

2. Someone pulled the fire alarm in the chiefs hotel the night before

3. Belichick is a genius (because everything always comes back to that) 

Bellicheat is a terrible coach. He has been awful without Brady. 

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

Just read the score, and concluded I made the right decision last evening to not waste a minute trying to watch this game.

It seems to me, Thursday night football has become the NFL's worst version of itself. Yeah, the opening, and Thanksgiving Day games are must see, but after that, it's always two teams just trying to survive the cruelty of having to play two games in five days. I think its time to stop the experiment.

Amazon actually has put on a great product. From the quality commentary, to the talent on the halftime panel and the awesome graphics/ statistics. I was impressed. 

But the actual gameplay has been subpar. It's too quick of a turnaround time for a game this demanding. 

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I've watched 3 of the Broncos games now.  This isnt all on Hacket.  Wilson has just been plain bad.

Funny I was thinking last night maybe everyone was wrong and Hackett was actually a genius for taking the ball out of Russ's hands for a 64 yd fg 😛

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

You watched the whole thing...that's why they paid a billion dollars for it.

Amazon/NFL may be onto something "Train-Wreck NFL - You Can't Take Your Eyes Away"

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah they are stuck with him.  Its really bad.  They are screewwwwwed.  They can't get out of his contract.  So dumb to make that big of a commitment without him ever playing a game for them.  WTF were they thinking?

Well the owners are used to providing an inferior product. Only difference here is they are actually paying some of their employees 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

There have been very few times where I sat down to watch an NFL game anc just stopped watching it because I was so bored. Last night was one of those nights.  some will say that when a game is close, at least that adds something to it.  I think last nights game might have been the most boring regular season game I have ever started (but not finished) watching.  I have faint memories of some Bills-Jets or Bills-Browns games that may rival it, but last night was just bad.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm also starting to think Pete Carroll is a genius. I believe he hid Russell Wilson's deficiencies over the last 10 years. Prime example? Look at how things are going in Seattle with Geno Smith running the offense and look at Russ in Denver. Geno is just as good for that team right now as Russ would have been and Russ has been sucking it up in Denver. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, Greg S said:

That trade for Russell Wilson is looking like it will set the Broncos back years. Is Wilson finished or is it just trying to adjust to new teammates and a new system.? Broncos fans better hope its the latter.

traded for him and then gave him an obscenely huge contract. They’re stuck with him now. Hackett’s going to get jettisoned quick if he doesn’t figure out something.

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Let Russ cook.... a microwave dinner.

Russ is cooked. He completely fell off a cliff. Easily a bottom 5 QB this season. 

27 minutes ago, Greg S said:

That trade for Russell Wilson is looking like it will set the Broncos back years. Is Wilson finished or is it just trying to adjust to new teammates and a new system.? Broncos fans better hope its the latter.

Seahwawks going to have two prime first and second round draft picks this season and be competitive enough with Geno to watch. The Broncos have neither of those things going for them. 

14 minutes ago, H2o said:

I'm also starting to think Pete Carroll is a genius. I believe he hid Russell Wilson's deficiencies over the last 10 years. Prime example? Look at how things are going in Seattle with Geno Smith running the offense and look at Russ in Denver. Geno is just as good for that team right now as Russ would have been and Russ has been sucking it up in Denver. 

The evidence for this theory is accumulating every week.  Wilson has stunk since midway through the 2020 season.  WTF did Denver think was going to happen?  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.